The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Trading in Cyrodiil

Tendrielle
Tendrielle
✭✭✭
I am looking forward to the gradual recoding of the game and new EU servers March next year. Maybe it will even get me back into real PvP.

Besides, I was wondering, if anyone had ideas how to use all the keep and resource traders. I think claiming a castle/resource should maybe be different from claiming the trader,
as I observe hardly anyone is using this opportunity. Traders in Cyrodiil, who only change weekly, maybe potentially additional to PVEzone ones for a given guild, could be interesting, though.
(One could even add taxes for the ruling guild when the local trading guild does not match the current faction or so^^)

Finally, I hope for some real PvP content to be released soon again. Like build-your-own-keep. The game needs some fresh wind :-)
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on November 29, 2022 2:25AM
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Put in pvp section for better visibility
  • Tendrielle
    Tendrielle
    ✭✭✭
    I wasn't sure as the core of the message is actually not about PVP itself. Mhh.
  • Vulkunne
    Vulkunne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tendrielle wrote: »
    I am looking forward to the gradual recoding of the game and new EU servers March next year. Maybe it will even get me back into real PvP.

Besides, I was wondering, if anyone had ideas how to use all the keep and resource traders. I think claiming a castle/resource should maybe be different from claiming the trader,
    as I observe hardly anyone is using this opportunity. Traders in Cyrodiil, who only change weekly, maybe potentially additional to PVEzone ones for a given guild, could be interesting, though.
    (One could even add taxes for the ruling guild when the local trading guild does not match the current faction or so^^)

Finally, I hope for some real PvP content to be released soon again. Like build-your-own-keep. The game needs some fresh wind :-)

Completely agree. Its an area of the game that has potential and clearly relates to Guilds with them as of right now having minimal participation in PvP.

It would be interesting if the guild who claims a Keep had the ability to invest gold into perhaps making the keep stronger with upgrades, extra guards etc. Would def provide a new gold sink and make PvP a little more interesting.

The Keep itself could also generate tax revenue for the Guild. Now you think about that and it would set PvP on fire. Lots of cool things they can do. In fact, if you wanted to take this a step further the Guilds could hire players as mercenaries, paid thru the mail when a certain goal is completed. Very interesting.
    Edited by Vulkunne on November 28, 2022 12:58AM
    "Today victory is mine. Long live the Empire."
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My PVP guild usually claimed Keeps as bragging rights. Sure, we usually had some stuff to sell in the store if anyone wanted to look at a smattering of gear and crafting mats so it wasn't a wasted slot, but most of us were in trading guilds for serious trading.
  • LittlePinkDot
    LittlePinkDot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tendrielle wrote: »

An auction house trader in Cyrodiil.
    Risky and hard to hold, but a chance for solo/casual or PvP only players to sell goods.
  • Tendrielle
    Tendrielle
    ✭✭✭
    An auction house trader in Cyrodiil.
    Risky and hard to hold, but a chance for solo/casual or PvP only players to sell goods.

Mhh, I think that would break the trading system or so. But something like TTC ingame I could imagine, but my suggestion for this would be to situate it in outlaw refugees maybe. They need more functionality anyways^^

Besides, to @Vulkunne: nice ideas !
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post