The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New world from a long time ESO player.

MCBIZZLE300
MCBIZZLE300
✭✭✭✭✭
I left eso After having had enough of the terrible changes/performance regarding pvp about a year ago. Recently I returned to new world after giving up on it when it released and I have to say its a great and promising game now. Now when I see people complaining about ESO I feel sorry for them. I gues im posting this to make people aware that arent aware already that there is now an alternative to eso that is similar but seems to be going in the right direction rather than the wrong one. My post will probably get deleted but it is what it is.
Edited by ZOS_Icy on November 27, 2022 12:40PM
  • FluffyBird
    FluffyBird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me, if I wanted another MMO at all, the main problem of New World would be that it isn't Elder Scrolls.
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

While we understand that you may have interest in other games, this forum was created to talk about ESO. As we want to keep the discussion on the forums focused on this game, we've closed this thread.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.