The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Tales of Tribute Tapestries

katanagirl1
katanagirl1
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Are these dropping from ToT reward coffers since the last couple of updates? I really like these and am trying to get them all but I have not got a single one in weeks. I seemed to get them in the Cards Across the Continent rewards only.

I saw in the patch notes that there are supposed to be some new Druid ones in the latest patch.

Just wondering if a bug was introduced that caused these to stop dropping.
Edited by ZOS_Icy on November 27, 2022 7:38PM
Khajiit Stamblade
Dark Elf Magsorc
Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
Orc Stamplar PVP
Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've received several past few days BUT only the old ones and all from the NPC dailies.

As I very rarely play other players I cannot comment on that. :)
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    freespirit wrote: »
    I've received several past few days BUT only the old ones and all from the NPC dailies.

As I very rarely play other players I cannot comment on that. :)

OK, thanks for the reply. I guess I’m just having the usual bad RNG then.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I received one (don't remember which coffer) post-update and I also saw a Druid King deck tapestry for sale in Mournhold earlier in the week, so someone somewhere got a new one post-update.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • Carcamongus
    Carcamongus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a chimera tapestry from that coffer you get from winning a match. It's the only one I got, though, so I assume they must be rare. I was also surprised to learn card upgrade clues can also drop from those.
    Imperial DK and Necro tank. PC/NA
    "Nothing is so bad that it can't get any worse." (Brazilian saying)
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I saw a chimera tapestry listed in guild traders so I guess the new ones are dropping, though that was the only one I saw in all capital cities.

Strange that for all of the searches I did with the keywords “Tribute Tapestry” under All Furnishings category only showed large tapestries. The smaller size tapestries aren’t showing up in the searches.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I saw a chimera tapestry listed in guild traders so I guess the new ones are dropping, though that was the only one I saw in all capital cities.

Strange that for all of the searches I did with the keywords “Tribute Tapestry” under All Furnishings category only showed large tapestries. The smaller size tapestries aren’t showing up in the searches.

That seems very strange and sounds bugged, to be honest. Now, maybe there has suddenly been a run on people buying them (doubtful), but it was literally only last week that I decided I wanted two particular tapestries to complete a room build. I went to Mournhold, did a search (not under any category - just typed into the search box) for "tribute tapestry", and I had a plethora of large and small selections at all but maybe one of the vendors there. PS5 NA, like you.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • Mysanne
    Mysanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had the chimera one last week.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

That seems very strange and sounds bugged, to be honest. Now, maybe there has suddenly been a run on people buying them (doubtful), but it was literally only last week that I decided I wanted two particular tapestries to complete a room build. I went to Mournhold, did a search (not under any category - just typed into the search box) for "tribute tapestry", and I had a plethora of large and small selections at all but maybe one of the vendors there. PS5 NA, like you.

I looked again today and saw all tapestries, I think it was an error on my part before where I probably left the epic quality selected from a previous search.

Annoying that I have to re-type them in the search every time I log back in so there is a chance of not getting it right. Is that guild search history bug ever going to get fixed?
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post