The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Any non-swearing trial guild out there (EU pc)?

subarctic
subarctic
✭✭✭✭
So you don’t mind shooting NPC’s but you can’t handle swearing?

Wrong question. It’s not about ethics, but aesthetics. If some people think it’s okay to listen to guys spamming curse words in your ear for an hour during a trial, then good for you. Aesthetics is subjective, so if you like to listen to it, I don’t care, but I personally don’t find it entertaining. It’s not my cup of tea. So nice to know if there are some trial guilds in Europe with people who just “shut up and play”.
Edited by ZOS_Icy on November 18, 2022 1:32PM
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Have you seen the state of the game recently? Only monks don't swear when confronted with this ***. You might be looking for a unicorn.
  • subarctic
    subarctic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have been in a trial guild without people having a need to curse, so they exist, but this was in 2015 (when we all loved ESO) and this guild no longer exists. Today I assume it will be difficult to find a similar guild, and that’s why I started this thread.
  • aaisoaho
    aaisoaho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The guild runs in my social guilds arw at least quite swear-free. The other guild runs non-hm veteran trials, and the other we prog veteran HMs. So, I think they do exist, it might depend on the guild culture.
  • LesserCircle
    LesserCircle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been on many discords and guilds that run trials every week and I have never had any issues, never heard any swearing either.
  • SPR_of_HA_community
    SPR_of_HA_community
    ✭✭✭✭
    No guilds or even people who I before know about play now.

https://youtu.be/xXZ-vdF0e6Q

But - you always have LA players and different META guilds that will tell you about their DPS and what sets you better put on for all the trial run ;)
    (Like they have no other topics to speak)
    (So you may be even will not want to play any more and it stop be a problem, no play no need in trials ;))

Situation is good for that, we already lose a lot of players ! So may be if 4 - 5 only people stay in this game (those who abuse others with their sets and dps choise the most) - developers finnaly FIX some thing for normal and playable balance in game.

But if say trully I hear some one LFM for not META players in some trial yesterday. So such people do exist even now, but there numbers are really small. And it is hard to find.

The same time - all not META builds were nerfed in U35, whyle developer say just oposite, so ... it is not enough of choises you now have.

Edited by SPR_of_HA_community on November 18, 2022 12:10PM
  • PrimusTiberius
    PrimusTiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm in a guild of 40 and over members and for the most part, we don't swear, sometime one will slip out but its not over the top, but this guild is on the PlayStation NA server.
    Everyone is going in one direction, I'm going the other direction
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Never had any issues.
    On the groups I'm part of, only the team leader (who is often is the main tank) speaks and calls out mechanics.
    Edited by redlink1979 on November 18, 2022 1:18PM
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • subarctic
    subarctic
    ✭✭✭✭
    @redlink1979

Do you play on EU server, if so, can I join your trial guild? Have only 60K dps on trial dummy, over 1350 cp, done vMA and vDSA. Want to learn how to get 90 dps. If your guild hasn’t a free spot I will appreciate it if others can please mention a vet EU trial guild I can join.
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @subarctic I play on both servers. PM your ID and I will send you an invite later today if there's room available.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP