The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

When are the sales of the best houses coming back?

Kendric5
Kendric5
✭✭✭
There are to many notable homes that can't be purchased and in my option a real lot of the homes are crappy. They aren't in good shape. A lot of the designs aren't good for a home.(again my opinion)
Edited by ZOS_Icy on November 19, 2022 12:46PM
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nobody else can determine what looks good to you, so I'm not even sure what home you're referring to here. I'd bet I like some of the homes you dislike though, since I like most of them lol.

Anyway a lot of times the homes tied to a chapter come back during a random anniversary of their release, so it's possible the ones tied to Blackwood will be on sale soon. Other than that, there's not really a set time when they come back. And once they're gone in can be a couple years before they return.
    Edited by spartaxoxo on November 17, 2022 4:23AM
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Some of the old ones are dope but I want new housing content. This year has just been crap for housing really.

We got the weird spot in High Isle that we couldn't even buy for gold and.... was that it?
  • PeacefulAnarchy
    PeacefulAnarchy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FluffWit wrote: »
    Some of the old ones are dope but I want new housing content. This year has just been crap for housing really.

We got the weird spot in High Isle that we couldn't even buy for gold and.... was that it?
    Seaveil spire in March was the other one.
  • opalcity
    opalcity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are the "best" houses? Do you mean design? Location? Aesthetics?
  • Snamyap
    Snamyap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Most houses are so far away from a wayshrine that I wouldn't even use them if they were free. Too inconvenient.
  • Cazador
    Cazador
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So... which houses are you referring to? We don't know what you consider best unless you tell us. To give a vague guess probably around an event that takes place in the zone these unnamed houses are in.
  • Kendric5
    Kendric5
    ✭✭✭
    They take them off the market is my problem. Can't buy a bunch of the houses because of that!!!

None have been offered lately in the noble home category.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kendric5 wrote: »

Stone Eagle Aerie is available right now.
  • Kirawolfe
    Kirawolfe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kendric5 wrote: »
    They take them off the market is my problem. Can't buy a bunch of the houses because of that!!!

Bastion Sanguinares, Wraithhome were just offered, both Noble.

The Psijic mansion was offered a little while ago as well.
  • Kendric5
    Kendric5
    ✭✭✭

per Kirawolfe

Bastion Sanguinares, Wraithhome were just offered, both Noble.

The Psijic mansion was offered a little while ago as well.[/quote]

I stand corrected. What I am trying to say is why does it take so long to offer them? Also why can't they be always available?

I am not going to purchase the stuff that is already available.

They want me to purchase things with my crowns how about giving me the other notable homes?

I am looking for some place I can decorate and not build.

A new home would work but that depends on the design.

I know they can't guess what I would want so just make them all available!!!
  • Kendric5
    Kendric5
    ✭✭✭
    Linchal Grand Manor would be ok but how about not having it all run down unless they allow me to repair the place!!
  • RagnarSw
    RagnarSw
    ✭✭✭
    They use the Disney Vault style of sales to try to include FOMO. So most houses are on about a year and a half cycle with some being yearly.
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I remember one year they put a whole load of homes up on sale for Fridas Friday. Hope they might do that this year
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RagnarSw wrote: »
    They use the Disney Vault style of sales to try to include FOMO. So most houses are on about a year and a half cycle with some being yearly.

Yeah, housing sales definitely capitalize on FOMO. It's a pity, because they are really expensive, abd it's difficult to be able to buy them whenever they might pop up, and the pattern of returns is not standard, for eg., some houses tied to regions where events take place go on sale during events (like Stone Eagle Aerie this week with the Skyrim event) but it's not always the case, and the sales are unpredictable, with some houses taking really long to come back.
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post