The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Live: November 18 @ 3PM EDT—Matthew K Heafy, Malukah & Cristina Scabbia Bring a Tune!

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
oa94806vfu38.jpg
Official Discussion Thread for Article, "ESO Live: November 18 @ 3PM EDT—Matthew K Heafy, Malukah & Cristina Scabbia Bring a Tune!"

"Trivium lead guitarist and vocalist Matthew K Heafy, Lacuna Coil vocalist Cristina Scabbia, and composer and singer Malukah talk Elder Scrolls and more!"
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • thejadefalcon
    thejadefalcon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So did you guys just, like, forget you were promoting High Isle with Saltatio Mortis or something?
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    An interesting looking trio there.
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Malukah! I'll be there! :)
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    So did you guys just, like, forget you were promoting High Isle with Saltatio Mortis or something?

Alea der Bescheidene from Saltatio Mortis actually joined the German stream the other day through a Squad Stream. You can watch the VOD here if you missed it (though note the stream is in German).
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been listening to Lacuna Coil since I saw the stream as it was the only musician, I hadn't heard from the 3 and damn its pretty good. Loving the focals, reminds me of the old Fear Factory days only they have added female vocals for the high parts which is very cool!

Thanks! :)
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.