Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No Minimap

Tantala
Tantala
✭✭✭
I turned Addon's back on. All the map pin type stuff works but neither Fyakin nor Votan's minimap will work. Also, every add-on is labelled as Out of Date.

I can live with the out-of-date but lack of a minimap of any sort is a real PITA. Any ideas how to get one back?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on November 28, 2022 7:52PM
  • Tantala
    Tantala
    ✭✭✭
    Forgot to say, Voltan's MiniMap reports an attempt to index a nil value in Main.lua:249
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to update the addons manually or in Minion
    PCNA
    PCEU
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Voltans has a bunch of updates. Make sure you also grab all the LIB files you need for that addon.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Tantala
    Tantala
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys, that fixed it. Once upon a time I had minion set up but I stopped playing for a while and when I came back it seemed to have autodestructed. I shall make an effort to get it going again.
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    excellent! Good luck :)
    PCNA
    PCEU
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tantala wrote: »
    Thanks guys, that fixed it. Once upon a time I had minion set up but I stopped playing for a while and when I came back it seemed to have autodestructed. I shall make an effort to get it going again.

I noticed on a reinstall of Minion it parked itself in a folder in my profile, some application data file folder. It needs to be installed in Program Files or the OS wont let it update addon files. I think there is a 64 Bit Version of Minion (at repair shop right now) if so, Program Files, if not Program Files(x86)
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Tantala
    Tantala
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    I noticed on a reinstall of Minion it parked itself in a folder in my profile, some application data file folder. It needs to be installed in Program Files or the OS wont let it update addon files. I think there is a 64 Bit Version of Minion (at repair shop right now) if so, Program Files, if not Program Files(x86)

Thanks for the tip.

Edited by Tantala on November 18, 2022 9:40AM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thanks for the update regarding the missing mini-map. With updating add-ons resolving the issue, we will go ahead and close this discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.