The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Full screen broken since last patch?

HerrKeinTipp_MrNoTip
HerrKeinTipp_MrNoTip
✭✭✭✭
I feel like this can't be effecting everyone or I would have heard of it, but since the 'break everything but mostly nodedetection' patch, I have found all these fullscreen issues.

Initially I couldn'r log on - game would freeze with an ESO branded cursor and nothing more on first load - chalked it down to usersettings and eventually narrowed it down to SET FULLSCREEN_v5 "2

since then....everytime I try to get my framerate playable and set the game as fullscreen (not windowed), the next time I boot up the game it will not start.

I can't be the only one who plays the game in proper fullscreen, with the settings writing SET FULLSCREEN_v5 "2" to file?

My GFX drivers are up to date.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on November 28, 2022 8:02PM