The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Has the price of mounts gone up?

TheGent
TheGent
✭✭✭
I just was looking at the mounts in the crown store and noticed the new one is 3000. I remember i paid 2500 for one a long time ago. Did the prices of mounts go up too?!
Edited by ZOS_Icy on November 5, 2022 10:50AM
ESO: @The.Gent
I really need a questing friend. Playing solo is lonely and boring (i am in multiple guilds too)

• TheGent
    TheGent
    ✭✭✭
    and by long time ago i mean like a year ago
    I really need a questing friend. Playing solo is lonely and boring (i am in multiple guilds too)

• ProudMary
    ProudMary
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes.
  • tgrippa
    tgrippa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They have to make money somehow, and now they have to make up for all the players who quit, so they push the prices up on their biggest sellers.
    Edited by tgrippa on November 5, 2022 9:30AM
    PCEU
    heh.
    heh.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. They have. It's true of crown store prices in general.
    Edited by spartaxoxo on November 5, 2022 9:41AM
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The price varies, presumably depending on how popular ZOS expects the mount to be.

The Great Elk was 4,500 crowns when it was first added in 2017 and there's been several others over the years which were more than 2,500. But then there's newer ones which cost less, like the Elder Dragon Hunter's horse which was 2,000 crowns.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • TheGent
    TheGent
    ✭✭✭
    tgrippa wrote: »
    ZOS_Icy wrote: »
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.

[snip]

[snip] it was in General Discussion . And just like that the thread is dead. Thanks mods!

[edited for profanity bypass & to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on November 6, 2022 6:47PM