Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Day 2 lol

FluffWit
FluffWit
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
tq0jd8fjam6s.png

And before you say "Its an old motif" so is Worm Cult but it holds its value well over it's related event because the drop rate isn't stupid.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on November 1, 2022 3:06AM
  • RealLoveBVB
    RealLoveBVB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drop rate seems okay for the fact, that they only appear 14 days per year.
  • Treeshka
    Treeshka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well Worm Cult no longer drops as far as i know and only way to get it is to buy the previous year reward box with tickets during the event.
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Witches event drops this year has been underwhelming for Sammy.

Lots of “jar containing yellow liquid” :s
  • FluffyBird
    FluffyBird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worm Cult's drop rate was stupid, not Dremora's. This is a celebration, so I want gifts, not payment for some hard work.
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, a Dremora page dropped out of every single gold skull for me so far. They're not remotely 'rare'. I'm surprised they cost that much, honestly.

edit: I vendored them, because all my 'main' characters know them already.
    Edited by Kiralyn2000 on October 22, 2022 5:12PM
  • alternatelder
    alternatelder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why even bother selling at that price? These flood the market well into the next year. Not a whole lot of people are going to buy them.
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The Dremora pages are designed to drop from the gold skulls. The fun part is that only specific pages drop from specific skulls. Since some bosses are easier to farm, those are not even worth clogging the guild stores with. But the other ones...
    • Delves drop Belts/Staves
    • Public Dungeons drop Boots/Shields
    • World Bosses drop Shoulder/Axes
    • Dolmens drop Gloves/Daggers
    • Dungeons drop Helmets/Maces
    • Trials drop Chests/Swords
    • Arenas drop Legs/Bows

The Delve/PubDun/WB/Dolmens are easy to farm so those are always cheap. Dungeons are also easy with all the people spamming FGI. But significantly fewer people run trials or arenas, so the chest/leg/bow/sword pages tend to be a lot more expensive. Those four are worth selling. The others are vendor trash.
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I personally have many Dremora pages stashed BUT it made me laugh when I noticed one of my Guild Banks had 70+ of some of them.....

Probably shouldn't mention the 100's upon 100's of Firepot Spiders lurking there too!! 😱
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Move to junk" for me. I'm just there for the tickets now. If only we could trade in 20 plunder skulls for 1 ticket.
  • MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Dremora pages are designed to drop from the gold skulls. The fun part is that only specific pages drop from specific skulls. Since some bosses are easier to farm, those are not even worth clogging the guild stores with. But the other ones...
    • Delves drop Belts/Staves
    • Public Dungeons drop Boots/Shields
    • World Bosses drop Shoulder/Axes
    • Dolmens drop Gloves/Daggers
    • Dungeons drop Helmets/Maces
    • Trials drop Chests/Swords
    • Arenas drop Legs/Bows

The Delve/PubDun/WB/Dolmens are easy to farm so those are always cheap. Dungeons are also easy with all the people spamming FGI. But significantly fewer people run trials or arenas, so the chest/leg/bow/sword pages tend to be a lot more expensive. Those four are worth selling. The others are vendor trash.

So far I've gotten dozens of belts and no staff. That's just frigging annoying. So drop rate 99% belts, 1% statves.

PS5/NA
  • Castagere
    Castagere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So far for me, the event is helping me complete zones. Every world boss is camped now.
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The new prizes have been scarce for me. I am getting mostly old stuff and, by mostly, it's close to 100% old stuff.

Of the old stuff, I don't mind getting the Ruby Candlefly Gathering. :*
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Treeshka wrote: »
    Well Worm Cult no longer drops as far as i know and only way to get it is to buy the previous year reward box with tickets during the event.

Ideally they will fix that mistakte as it's a motif not style page
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

IIRC Worm Cult motifs don't drop in the Witches Festival. They drop from the Aniiversary Event.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BretonMage wrote: »
    "Move to junk" for me. I'm just there for the tickets now. If only we could trade in 20 plunder skulls for 1 ticket.

Same here. Once learned, they have no more value. It is more work to list them in a guild trader than to just sell them to a vendor.

However, more ways to get tickets is irrelevant when they are capped at 12. This event is only 6 days long, as it is.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »

Same here. Once learned, they have no more value. It is more work to list them in a guild trader than to just sell them to a vendor.

However, more ways to get tickets is irrelevant when they are capped at 12. This event is only 6 days long, as it is.

@Elsonso what do you mean that the event is only 6 days long?
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Why not sell to a merchant? I think they're worth 13 gold, and if you have a lot of them...
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That is how long it takes to get 12 tickets. :smile:

Although, I did pick up a 5 ticket item, and so I spent 15 tickets this event, so it is 8 days long (with one ticket in going in the trash).
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    whitecrow wrote: »

Why not sell to a merchant? I think they're worth 13 gold, and if you have a lot of them...

They probably mean they are marked as junk either by themselves or an addon does it for them, then they are auto-sold to a vendor, or perhaps destroyed automatically if they are a low enough value compared to other things in your inventory.

Ah...addons...
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

This one has acquired so much vampire glassware..... can't even sell it to npc vendors anymore. >:)
    Edited by starlizard70ub17_ESO on October 26, 2022 3:07PM
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think I'm gonna take one of my apartments and fill it with jars of yellow liquid.
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

That is how long it takes to get 12 tickets. :smile:

Although, I did pick up a 5 ticket item, and so I spent 15 tickets this event, so it is 8 days long (with one ticket in going in the trash).

It seems Elsonso is just saying how many days they are dealing with the event. Not how long the event itself lasts and is available.
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I'm gonna take one of my apartments and fill it with jars of yellow liquid.

We talking in game or RL. Either way, your neighbors will love you. :smiley:
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Got zilch of the new witches servant motif pages.

This one has acquired so much vampire glassware..... can't even sell it to npc vendors anymore. >:)

Don’t worry, Pacrooti will soon do a glass recycling scheme and put them into crown crates ;)
  • MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ideally they will fix that mistakte as it's a motif not style page

Where is the HollowJack motif for the Witch event. That is also behind trading in tickets for older event items not acquired.
  • estelrandir
    estelrandir
    ✭✭✭

Where is the HollowJack motif for the Witch event. That is also behind trading in tickets for older event items not acquired.

Hollowjack is coming from turning in WF writs.
    hopeful.heart on PC-NA/EU

"'Never love a wild thing, Mr. Bell,' Holly advised him. 'That was Doc's mistake. He was always lugging home wild things. [...] You can't give your heart to a wild thing: the more you do, the stronger they'll get. Until they're strong enough to run into the woods. Or fly into a tree. Then a taller tree. Then the sky. That's how you'll end up, Mr. Bell. If you let yourself love a wild thing. You'll end up looking at the sky.'" -- Truman Capote, Breakfast at Tiffany's.
  • Didgerion
    Didgerion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need an event that drops temper and perfect roe.
  • BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didgerion wrote: »

And furnishing mats!
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

And furnishing mats!

That is the Anniversary event.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post