The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can someone please get ZOS a calendar?

Grendalism
Grendalism
✭✭✭
Not sure how, I’m assuming human error, but there’s a problem with the Witches Festival that no one’s noticed yet.

Please clarify when it ends, as it’s either:
- Tuesday the 1st November
- Or
- Wednesday the 2nd November

I know it usually finishes on a Tuesday, but it’d be nice if the date and day matched, else zos’ll get service tickets requesting the additional day.

el05d1n9edno.jpeg
Edited by ZOS_Icy on October 30, 2022 4:00PM
Building stuff on EU-PS4 since 2015
  • Dr_Con
    Dr_Con
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sheogorath is messing with the timeline again.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It ends Wednesday, whuch is unusual for an event. They probably just forgot to change "Tuesday" to "Wednesday" when they were editing last year's announcement for this year's event. Maybe.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Carcamongus
    Carcamongus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    h5k92y6bdfqg.gif

It's a dragon break!
    Imperial DK and Necro tank. PC/NA
    "Nothing is so bad that it can't get any worse." (Brazilian saying)
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Go with Wednesday, since a typo was made, it’s better to end at the later date ;)
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm assuming that the numerical date is a typo.

Since the Firesong DLC patch is Tuesday, and will possibly knock-out playtime for most of the day (it happens), I'm gonna guess that they extended the event to Wednesday to make up for time we will lose on Tuesday, which would normally be the last day of the event.

Edited by Grizzbeorn on October 30, 2022 8:56AM
      PC/NA Warden Main
    • Snamyap
      Snamyap
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Grizzbeorn wrote: »

Since the Firesong DLC patch is Tuesday, and will possibly knock-out playtime for most of the day (it happens), I'm gonna guess that they extended the event to Wednesday to make up for time we will lose on Tuesday, which would normally be the last day of the event.

I think it's safer to assume it ends when the new dlc lands.
    • Grizzbeorn
      Grizzbeorn
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Snamyap wrote: »

The article states Wednesday, November 2.

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/63015
        PC/NA Warden Main
      • Aislinna
        Aislinna
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        from the website post: https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/63015

TAMRIEL’S SPOOKY SEASON RETURNS
        The Witches Festival in-game event begins next Thursday, October 20 at 10AM EDT, and runs until Wednesday, November 2 at 10AM EDT. During this spoopy spectacle, you can acquire unique event-specific rewards including Plunder Skulls, boosts to XP gains, Event Tickets, and more!
      • Grendalism
        Grendalism
        ✭✭✭
        The only problem is that the crown store shows it has Three days left to run, not four (Sun-Tues, vs Sun-Wed).

Plus, there’s maintenance on 2nd.

Typically, events end, then the next day there’s maintenance, whereas **if** the event finishes on the Wednesday they the bulk of it is not active due to the maintenance.

@ZOS hopefully can clarify this.
        Building stuff on EU-PS4 since 2015
      • SeaGtGruff
        SeaGtGruff
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        Snamyap wrote: »

The article states Wednesday, November 2.

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/63015

Not only that, but they specifically mention the total number of tickets you can earn during the event, which agrees with the Wednesday ending date.
        I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
      • ZOS_Icy
        ZOS_Icy
        mod
        Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
        Staff Post
      • MidniteOwl1913
        MidniteOwl1913
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        So I guess they can move the question and still not answer it.

PS5/NA