The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Has ESO become that one ex?

Squall8882
Squall8882
✭✭
I've played The Elder Scrolls since it's launch and have been passionate about how fascinating and fun it is. In the 8 years being on, I have to admit though that there isint a clear direction with where the game is going. I've felt very let down as a veteran player who even met one of his best friends on this game. I'll never stop playing it however, "actions speak louder than words."

I think it's fair for any of us players to have at least a goal of what the final product is going to be. Just a little taste of acknowledgement does matter and hold merit.

Last year The Elder Scrolls got pulled from Game Pass and we were told it would be back. Is there an ETA or at least an idea with where it's at? Stadia is leaving next year. Will Xbox still be able to play on tablets and phones when someone can't play on the TV? That accessibility resource is helpful.

(A portion of this post has been removed as it's two separate topics that both deserved attention.)
Edited by Squall8882 on November 14, 2022 5:15PM
  • Squall8882
    Squall8882
    ✭✭
    this was posted in the in correct forum. I apologize.
  • Psiion
    Psiion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings,

As this thread was posted in the wrong section initially, we have moved it to the General section of the forums.
    Staff Post
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Squall8882 wrote: »
    Now some alliances won't fit because it's still a costly test that I performed. Hopefully this will be looked into.

Could you please explain what you mean by that?
  • Androrix
    Androrix
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, I don't really understand the post. But, it's me...not you.
    Edited by Androrix on October 30, 2022 5:04PM
  • Cazador
    Cazador
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Um, what? I don't understand what you're saying. Please clarify.
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think hes saying eso was including with xbox game pass but was pulled last year?

It was included when I got game pass in Feb this year and from my quick search it looks like it still is.

You never really know how long something will be on game pass which is why I won't sub for it again.
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    FluffWit wrote: »
    I think hes saying eso was including with xbox game pass but was pulled last year?

It was included when I got game pass in Feb this year and from my quick search it looks like it still is.

You never really know how long something will be on game pass which is why I won't sub for it again.

Considering the Xbox mention is such a small part of the post and stuck in the middle it is hard to really discern what the post is really about.

If it is about that the rest of the post needs to be edited out. Especially if OP is hoping for an answer.
  • opalcity
    opalcity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is it like that one ex?
  • Lephrel
    Lephrel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    opalcity wrote: »
    How is it like that one ex?

ESO took half my money.
  • Kingsindarkness
    Kingsindarkness
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This whole comparison is kinda uncomfortable I think...

A relationship with a person is really nothing like a relationship with a game.
  • FluffyBird
    FluffyBird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This whole comparison is kinda uncomfortable I think...

A relationship with a person is really nothing like a relationship with a game.

I don't think that's true. Both of those can have comparable features. Maybe OP really loved their ex, but also needed 18 characters to better understand them?
  • Castagere
    Castagere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have 3 characters and I haven't done half the stuff the OP did because I have a life. I to have been playing since the launch.
  • Androrix
    Androrix
    ✭✭✭✭
    I guess my ex is Witcher 3, but we still get together for a good time every now and then.
  • Carcamongus
    Carcamongus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you still play ESO, how can it be like that one ex? Unless you're still seeing your ex, the two of you are considering getting back together but for the time being it's not official. Or maybe you still love the ex, but had to end the relationship because you're a superhero and fear for their safety? Relationships are complicated!
    Imperial DK and Necro tank. PC/NA
    "Nothing is so bad that it can't get any worse." (Brazilian saying)
  • Androrix
    Androrix
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you still play ESO, how can it be like that one ex? Unless you're still seeing your ex, the two of you are considering getting back together but for the time being it's not official. Or maybe you still love the ex, but had to end the relationship because you're a superhero and fear for their safety? Relationships are complicated!

LOL. This is getting deep now.
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by Grizzbeorn on November 1, 2022 7:47AM
      PC/NA Warden Main
    • Cadbury
      Cadbury
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭

funny-cause-true-funny.gif
      "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
    • NoOneSpecial
      I keep thinking there’s a country music song in here somewhere.
    • N00BxV1
      N00BxV1
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Paying for ESO does kinda feel like paying for alimony.
    • Cadbury
      Cadbury
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I keep thinking there’s a country music song in here somewhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUmnTfsY3hI
      "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."