Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Solo - Hardest vet dlc group dungeon

Tariq9898
Tariq9898
✭✭
What is the hardest vet DLC group dungeon that can be soloed? Which means no mechanic that requires two people - like standing on two plates.

Looking to challenge myself.
Edited by ZOS_Icy on October 28, 2022 3:50PM
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the hardest dlc dungeon that i think exists without any special multi person mechanics would be graven deep, but i dont know if anyone has tried to solo that on vet, and i would say good freaking luck especially on the last boss lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    the hardest dlc dungeon that i think exists without any special multi person mechanics would be graven deep, but i dont know if anyone has tried to solo that on vet, and i would say good freaking luck especially on the last boss lol

I don’t think last boss would be too bad given lots and lots of dodge rolling. 2nd boss might be a problem though since its dps check: the boss.

Personally, I’d say DoM is the hardest dungeon. I’m not sure how soloable it feasibly is though and I don’t know if undo works for the first boss.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soarora wrote: »

I don’t think last boss would be too bad given lots and lots of dodge rolling. 2nd boss might be a problem though since its dps check: the boss.

Personally, I’d say DoM is the hardest dungeon. I’m not sure how soloable it feasibly is though and I don’t know if undo works for the first boss.

i think undo would work, considering its similar mechanic to the vvardenfell WB or if you had a melee companion they could bash the boss
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014