Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Thicketman Spectre Mask from Witch bags

Daedric_Horror
Daedric_Horror
Soul Shriven
I got two and i had mistakenly assumed i could sell one and keep one however it seems after claiming one i cant do anything with the second. I cant sell it through guild, i cant even just give it away. It would be nice if they thought a head of people doing this because i was under the assumption i couldve sold my extra.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on October 25, 2022 2:21AM
~Ingame name is the same as my forum name~
List of ingame characters: (Of Mer and Beast)
Cryptid Mournscar - Sorcerer - Undecided Role/DPS {Main Character/Sona Status}Bathory Of Blood - Dragonknight - Tank {Ancestor to Skyrim My Main Character}Kryptos Necrotis - Necromancer - DPS/Healer {Based on a DND character}Glamroy Killstar - Nightblade - DPS {Evil overlord vampire himbo supreme}Littles Grave-Dirt - Necromancer - Undecided Role {The dead are all she trusts}Amaryllis Mayfly - Warden - Healer {Praiser of the hunt father, Based on another character of mine}Moogbun Sharnki - Necromancer - DPS {Proof you can be a warrior and wield magics}Arion Dakaire - Templar - DPS {Ancestor to another Skyrim Character just as evil as Glamroy}Reginald Sunhart - Templar - Tank {Wholesome Grandpas against Murder and Mayhem}Dances-In-Macabre - Necromancer - Undecided Role {Mute shadowscale and praiser of the dread father}
If you ever need a bite feel free to PM me in game~ I hand bites out for free and can make both blood maras on Glamroy if you supply the materials for it~Werewolves- Reginald, Amaryllis, Moogbun, ArionVampires- Cryptid, Glamroy, Bathory
================Shameless plugs================
  • *Guild trader is in Senchal, Guildname is Khans Legion
  • *Currently working on starting up my own guild but it'll be a while before its open to public, setting up the discord proper takes time
  • *The main guild ive been with longest and have absolutely enjoyed is called the Narwhal Nation, we're a small group of helpful friendly players so if that interests you feel free to shoot me a pm ingame to invite you ^^
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It must be a bug as they were always tradable before.
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This came from the grab bag of past event items, which you bought with event tickets? If so, I'm not surprised because just about everything you can buy with tickets is bound. These were not bound when they dropped from plunder skulls.
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    But it will not let you buy those grab bags if you already have everything, so someone should not have gotten the same mask twice.

Unless the bags were purchased without opening one first?
    Edited by whitecrow on October 24, 2022 2:32PM
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    whitecrow wrote: »
    But it will not let you buy those grab bags if you already have everything, so someone should not have gotten the same mask twice.

Unless the bags were purchased without opening one first?

You need to add the item to your collections before it will be recognized as something you do not already have. So mementos, style pages, etc. You need to use/consume before opening another grab bag.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post