Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't Buy/Sell from Guild Traders AGAIN

Didact805
Didact805
✭✭✭
Okay, so this has happened before and unfortunately it has happened again. I logged in and suddenly found that I could not use the guild trader. This occurred without explanation. I don't recall doing anything wrong, I didn't get a warning... I can do everything else i.e. message/whisper/talk in zone etc... again just like last time.

As someone who uses guild traders extensively, this significantly impacts my ability to play this game.

Can this issue be sorted in a timely manner? Or at least inform me as to if this as a social/soft ban? If so how I may have broken ZOS's terms of service to receive this ban and how long it will continue for. If it is a soft/social ban, current manner which you have banned me without any notification is unacceptable and is the last straw in consideration of the changes to the game, poor customer service etc. This is getting frustrating @ZOS_Bill gdrxiqguxvmz.png
8mqielg2nkie.png

Ticket : # 221021-003391

Also have screenshots in that.
Edited by Didact805 on October 21, 2022 8:28PM
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Bill

I think he is the right one for this. What do I know?
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to live in a world where people that are punished are informed of what they have done to earn a punishment. This is how we can learn to grow and improve as people.
    Edited by redspecter23 on October 21, 2022 9:05PM
  • Didact805
    Didact805
    ✭✭✭
    I dont believe I've broken any rules though, not deliberately, honestly no idea why... just logged on next day and found I am barred from trading... same day I re-installed a certain game.. hmmm
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Didact805 wrote: »
    I dont believe I've broken any rules though, not deliberately, honestly no idea why... just logged on next day and found I am barred from trading... same day I re-installed a certain game.. hmmm

Something triggered it. That does not mean you to action that brought this about. It could be an addon that created an issue or something else.

Zenimax is likely hush about what triggered it as it could be part of combatting bots.
  • Didact805
    Didact805
    ✭✭✭
    Amottica wrote: »
    Didact805 wrote: »

Something triggered it. That does not mean you to action that brought this about. It could be an addon that created an issue or something else.

Zenimax is likely hush about what triggered it as it could be part of combatting bots.

But I only use 2 addons lol, and have been for a loong time, both just QoL ones.

It is Day 2 of unable to trade
  • Didact805
    Didact805
    ✭✭✭
    Sent another ticket, this time in-game.
  • NeuroticPixels
    NeuroticPixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin @ZOS_Bill Can someone help this player please?
    Check out the ReShade I made: Crispy Sharpness
  • Didact805
    Didact805
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin @ZOS_Bill Can someone help this player please?

Yep.. still no response, lol, not getting my hopes up, might be the last straw to be honest, guess I'll brush the dust off the voidbent armor.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Didact805

Please check your forum inbox for an update on the ticket's you've opened.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post