The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

It's Spoopy alright

Altaire
Altaire
✭✭✭
Can login into account, can select character then the FROZEN spin on that little icon on bottom right.
I might be spooped.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on October 26, 2022 6:05PM
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Spoopy? Not familiar with that. From the context it sounds like it means crappy.
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Do you happen to use addons? I realized recently that having too many addons makes the game freeze on loading into a character... it's a wonder I didn't realize that was the problem earlier.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • Altaire
    Altaire
    ✭✭✭
    ya those addons, could be the problems. disableing all. and reboot.
  • Marronsuisse
    Marronsuisse
    ✭✭✭
    Spoopy? Not familiar with that. From the context it sounds like it means crappy.

Cutesy way of saying spooky. Like, if something if spooky in a cute way. It's spoopy. But some people just use it instead of spooky 'cause it's a fun word

Also I've seen multiple people this week saying this has happened to their characters.
  • Altaire
    Altaire
    ✭✭✭
    Updated add-ons and can play again. B)
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Cutesy way of saying spooky. Like, if something if spooky in a cute way. It's spoopy. But some people just use it instead of spooky 'cause it's a fun word

Also I've seen multiple people this week saying this has happened to their characters.

Thanks. Not familiar with modern English slang. Living abroad does that.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Altaire wrote: »
    Updated add-ons and can play again. B)

If you play on PC, any kind of bug should ALWAYS be initially blamed on an Add on. C'mon, you're PC gamers you should know about modding.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Castagere
    Castagere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems like too many add-ons make the game buggy.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • NeuroticPixels
    NeuroticPixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. Happened to me as well 2 days ago. Constantly being forced back to the login screen or force closing the game caused Master Merchant to error and I had to rollback on my saved variables. What a freaking headache.

Edit: actually… it might’ve been more like 3 or 4 days ago. Interesting.
    Edited by NeuroticPixels on October 25, 2022 2:42AM
    Check out the ReShade I made: Crispy Sharpness
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are glad to hear that you're able to login after disabling add-ons. With the issue now resolved, we are going to close this discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.