Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

ESO Live: October 14 @ 4PM EDT—Brad Derrick Talks ESO’s Grammy Awards Submission

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
go9c1t9gtvie.jpg

Official Discussion Thread for Article, "ESO Live: October 14 @ 4PM EDT—Brad Derrick Talks ESO’s Grammy Awards Submission"

"Audio Director & Composer Brad Derrick joins the Community Team for a very special ESO Live!"
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on October 18, 2022 2:14PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    He deserves a Grammy so very much, his music is so iconic and essential to this game.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    does the high isle theme have a translation (and if there is, is it an in-universe language), and if so, what is it?
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Good luck!
  • theoriginalpickle
    theoriginalpickle
    ✭✭✭
    probably one of my most favourite composers, and very well deserved nomination and hopeful award.
    ]I am always the original pickle tickler nothing will stop my merciless reign
  • StormBlade512
    StormBlade512
    ✭✭✭
    As much as I enjoy Inon Zur's work and look forward to what he does for Starfield/6, I do wish that Brad Derrick had been chosen to do them
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As much as I enjoy Inon Zur's work and look forward to what he does for Starfield/6, I do wish that Brad Derrick had been chosen to do them

Has it been confirmed that Inon Zur will compose the music for TES VI? I haven't really heard anything about it.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Wanted to send a reminder that this will be happening today at 4pm ET on twitch.tv/bethesda. Article link in the first post.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Living_Tribunal
    Living_Tribunal
    ✭✭✭
    What happened to Jeremy Soule??