The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Tribute Tutorial

TheWoanderer
TheWoanderer
✭✭✭
Please...
For the love of all that is holy.
If we have done the tutorial on one toon can we please skip Brahgas.

I... Can't.... Stand.... Hearing.... How.... To.... Play.... Over..... And.... Over.... Again.....

Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on October 9, 2022 1:38AM
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please...
    For the love of all that is holy.
    If we have done the tutorial on one toon can we please skip Brahgas.

I... Can't.... Stand.... Hearing.... How.... To.... Play.... Over..... And.... Over.... Again.....

I want to stick forks in my ears and poke my eyes out....

Someone hates us I tell you.

From the PTS 8.2.0 patch notes:
    You can now skip the Tribute tutorial on others characters as long as you’ve completed it on at least one character on your account.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • TheWoanderer
    TheWoanderer
    ✭✭✭
    Oh man. Thank goodness for that. 9 toons of that will drive me mad.
    And make me not want to use Brahgas as a house guest.

Thank you for sharing that info. You just made my day.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ive purposely avoided doing the tribute tutorial on my other toons for the exact same reason

once we get the tutorial skip, sure ill go ahead and do the unlock on my other toons so i can play it on them while im killing time
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ive purposely avoided doing the tribute tutorial on my other toons for the exact same reason

once we get the tutorial skip, sure ill go ahead and do the unlock on my other toons so i can play it on them while im killing time

I'm the same. I don't play my alts all that much so didn't seem worth it to keep spamming the tutorial. Now I'll do it so when I am on them, they have a way to pass around wait time. For example, when I'm camping a boss for a lead, I like to run one.
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I stopped after doing the tutorial on 3 toons. While it was informative at first, it was slow, boring and tedious by the third.

I swear it seemed like they paid him by the word. LOL So much talking and having to wait for him to finish to even make a move.

I'm glad we'll be able to skip the tutorial with the update (assuming it works right) so I can get more toons farming for card clues and tapestries.