The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

When does the Holloween/Fall Event start?

TheGent
TheGent
✭✭✭
is there a Calander with all the events from ESO on it? also, do they have a download so that they put all the events on your PCs calander, i know some people do that, idk if ESO has one or not. would be great if they do.
Edited by ZOS_Icy on October 9, 2022 6:14PM
ESO: @The.Gent
I really need a questing friend. Playing solo is lonely and boring (i am in multiple guilds too)

• Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do not think Zenimax has announced the dates yet.

• Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Cazador
    Cazador
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I had to guess probably the later half of the month, the 21st maybe?
  • Carcamongus
    Carcamongus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They usually announce dates a week prior to the event's start. Considering Heroes of the Storm High Isle goes until the 11th, I'd presume Spookfest should begin at the end of the month.
    Imperial DK and Necro tank. PC/NA
    "Nothing is so bad that it can't get any worse." (Brazilian saying)
  • Blinx
    Blinx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    last year it began on the 21st, I'm guessing either 20th or 27th, since zos likes to start events on a thursday for some reason
  • TheGent
    TheGent
    ✭✭✭

I just read that...what is the Dark Heart of Skyrim Festival? Is that new? Ive never heard of that before...
    I really need a questing friend. Playing solo is lonely and boring (i am in multiple guilds too)

• TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's "celebrating" Western Skyrim (Greymoor chapter and The Reach dlc).

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • opalcity
    opalcity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My best guesstimate is the 27th.
  • TheGent
    TheGent
    ✭✭✭
    TaSheen wrote: »

oh, so i guess they are letting peopel play them for free for the week? I alrdy bought them both

• TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGent wrote: »

oh, so i guess they are letting peopel play them for free for the week? I alrdy bought them both

I have no idea. The only thing I do in that area of the game is antiquities, and decorate the Antiquarian Gallery. I assume they'll post a précis of the event a couple of days beforehand.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Probably not
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The Skyrim event is essentially the same as the High Isle event. Double drops from dailies etc. No, the dlc won't be free for the week or anything. It will go on sale in the crown store though.
  • PeacefulAnarchy
    PeacefulAnarchy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No, it'll just be do dailies in the zone for coffers, one ticket in each zone. Double nodes in the zone, double drops in the trial, arena and dungeons from that year. It might coincide with a free ESO+ trial, I suppose, but not likely. Usually related DLC go on sale at that time.
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am also guessing October 20th for the start of the Witches Festival. I hope it is then or sooner; I want my Hollowjack Crates!
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
  • DirtyDeeds765
    DirtyDeeds765
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will most likely start the 27th of October as they like to space out the events a little.
  • TonyH196
    TonyH196
    There is a page that keeps a running record of the calendar events that seems to keep it close to how things have been scheduled since 2014 https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Events So if they follow the schedule from last year, it should start on October 20th, and run to November 3rd
    Edited by TonyH196 on October 6, 2022 1:36PM
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post