Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for, "Crown Store Showcase—October 2022"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
cladwem14gg6.jpg
Official Discussion Thread for Article, "Crown Store Showcase—October 2022"

"Shop at your peril with this haunted collection of styles, collectibles, and many more frightening items all coming to the in-game Crown Store this October!"
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on November 2, 2022 5:52PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • davidbow1e
    davidbow1e
    ✭✭
    I’m so excited!!! This is gonna be a good month! Only thing I’m hoping that shows up that isn’t announced is the Voidmother Skin and/or the Void Durzog Mount. That spriggan and wild hunt horse have been in rotation far too long! 😂
  • Zorrin
    Zorrin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yay for Shadowghost Guar! Glad to see Hollowjack coming back too as it has not made an appearance in two years with only New Moon being unavailable for longer. That being said...

It's time to have multiple crate seasons returning during a month! If we're excluding the months in which a new crown crate season releases, that only leaves us 8 crates per year that get to make a return. With Wraithtide as our 24th season it's now a three-year wait to see a particular one return, assuming there are no repeats before all have shown up again.
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh benevolent Crown Store gods, thank you for the Hollowjack Crates!! I CAN FINALLY GET THE STUFF I WANT!! The Grim Harlequin is another thing that I'm really happy to see returning, so that's another thing to get!

Now that we are getting back the Hollowjack crates, my biggest want is fulfilled. Now I am just left with requesting the Dwarven crates, the Wild Hunt crates, and the Dragonscale crates. (And requesting hair dyeing, of course!)

Thank you so much for bringing back the Hollowjack crates! Now off to earn some money for crowns :smile:
    Edited by MafiaCat115 on October 3, 2022 3:30PM
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
  • Monweel
    Monweel
    ✭✭✭
    Still no New Moon crate despite it being the crate that haven't been seen for the longest time...
  • Remathilis
    Remathilis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One day the gloam wolf mount will come back...
  • Hexvaldr
    Hexvaldr
    ✭✭✭
    Why no new skeletal pets? Instead there's the same floating netch and ghost cat. Nor skeletal crates. Bit disappointed tbh.
    Edited by Hexvaldr on October 3, 2022 4:54PM
  • AbyssDragon_2115
    AbyssDragon_2115
    ✭✭✭
    So... no Kjalnar's Nightmare Arms Pack for Halloween? Immeasurable disappointment!
    Which side of a raven has the most feathers?
    The outside.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Monweel wrote: »
    Still no New Moon crate despite it being the crate that haven't been seen for the longest time...

As always, please submit crates you would like to see come back. I'll note that many have asked for the New Moon Crate and we have shared that feedback with the appropriate teams. So nothing to report yet, it's on their radar.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thank you for bringing back the Squire Caw! 🐦📣✨ The Blackfeather Court Campaign thanks you for this most shiny patronage!
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • JazzyNova
    JazzyNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmm, not too much interesting in this month imo. Only thing that stuck out to me was the Spawn of Mephala Arms Pack finally coming out after being datamined several years ago. Was personally hoping for either Kjalnar's or Kargaeda. Hopefully one of those two will come out next month.

Also, when are we going to get emotes or a personality where we can pose with our own weapons, like how some NPCs pose with theirs? It seems like those would be easy to add for our characters, considering they've been in the game for so long now.
  • RagnarSw
    RagnarSw
    ✭✭✭
    davidbow1e wrote: »
    I’m so excited!!! This is gonna be a good month! Only thing I’m hoping that shows up that isn’t announced is the Voidmother Skin and/or the Void Durzog Mount. That spriggan and wild hunt horse have been in rotation far too long! 😂

The void mother skin is almost certainly going to be a crown gem limited time exclusive.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh nice, I was hoping for Hollowjack Crates return. I can get the headless rider mount for my endeavors now. Other than that I guess my wallet sleeps. Well, I'll probably get the music box.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This one is interested in the Liespinner's Vestments and hopes it will dye well…
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @NotaDaedraWorshipper

I just got home, and I am indeed hyped.
    Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
    See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin I would like to extend my thanks to the team for bringing back the Shadowghost Guar mount. Once acquired, I'll be able to announce that the most important part of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve's collection, the guar mounts, will finally be current. I may have to do something special to celebrate.

While this is an important milestone for us, we're still a little ways away from our overall collection being complete. The amended list below is for your consideration.

Here's the list of collectibles that the reserve is still looking for with information that is, to the best of my knowledge, correct.
    -Kagouti Mounts-
    1. Hearthfire Kagouti: A kagouti that has come around twice before. We would like to see it return as either a standalone item, perhaps in November, or as part of an upcoming crown crate if at all possible. We currently have the hatchling pet variant, but not the mount.

-Guar Pets-
    1. Pony Guar: This was given away via code for those who bought the guar plush back near the game's initial launch. The company who sells the plush says they no longer give the codes. I would like to see it return in the crown store if at all possible.
    2. Striated Pony Guar: This was available on the crown store a long, long time ago and hasn't returned since. I would love to see it return.
    3. New Moon Guar Calf: This hasn't been seen since around the time the New Moon crates were first available I believe. They didn't come back the last time the New Moon Crates came back either. We'd enjoy seeing it again sometime this season if at all possible, perhaps in conjunction with the New Moon Crates themselves.
    4. Frostbane Pony Guar: These were possible rewards during the New Life Festival in 2018. It would be great if we could bring back the frostbane pets for this year's New Life Festival at the ticket vendor.
    5. Guar-Lizard Calf: The guar-lizard calf was datamined again recently. I'm assuming it will be available sometime later, but if not I'd like to see it brought to the crown store.

-Kagouti Hatchling Pets-
    1. Frost Atronach Kagouti Calf: These were given out in the Frost Atronach Preview crates and then later sold outright. I did not receive a kagouti calf from mine. I would like to purchase it for the collection if it becomes available again.

-Pangrit Mounts-
    1. Scarlet War Pangrit: My current hope is that this drops in November alongside the Firesong DLC, although I'm clearly patient enough to wait longer than that.

-Bantam Guar Pets-
    1. Atmoran Bantam Guar: Was given as a reward for completing customer survey. I was never sent a survey in order for this to be rewarded to me, but feel free to send one!
    2. Eerie Violet Bantam Guar: Given out as a random reward from stream team members. I'll keep watching, but I don't like that obtaining this one is entirely luck based. I'd like to have an alternative means of earing or purchasing this collectible if at all possible.
    3. Hot Blooded Bantam Guar: Given out as an in-person convention reward. I do not have the luxury of time for traveling to such events. I'd like to have an alternative means of earing or purchasing this collectible if at all possible.

-Things that don't exist at all which would be welcome at our guar reserve-
    1. Alit mounts/pets
    2. Wormmouth mounts/pets
    3. Cliff Strider Mounts
    4. Hackwing Mounts/Pets
    5. Wammassu Mounts
    6. Cliff Racer Pets
    7. Cliff Darter Pets
    8. Esqoo of Dhalmora houseguest

Thank you for your time, and I'll bother you all again next month.
    Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
    See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
  • Akasha_Mei
    Akasha_Mei
    ✭✭
    It's getting less bad... That's ok you must try to sell High Isle chapter along whole year, but that doesn't mean everybody is enjoying that amount of vegan continents avaliable for purchase.
    Kind Regards,Akasha Mei
  • Monweel
    Monweel
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Monweel wrote: »

As always, please submit crates you would like to see come back. I'll note that many have asked for the New Moon Crate and we have shared that feedback with the appropriate teams. So nothing to report yet, it's on their radar.

Thank you, Kevin! Hope to see them come back soon :)
  • Akasha_Mei
    Akasha_Mei
    ✭✭
    New Moon crates
    Kind Regards,Akasha Mei
  • M_Volsung
    M_Volsung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dual mount dwarven spider when?
    "In the Deep Halls, Far from Men;
    Forsaken Red Mountain, Twisted Kin;
    Hail the Mind, Hail the Stone;
    Dwarven Pride, Stronger than Bone"

—Dwemer Inquiries I-III, Thelwe Ghelein
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Would really like to see Kjalnar arms pack released. The dungeon came out ages ago. Now would be a great time for it.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • RagnarSw
    RagnarSw
    ✭✭✭
    M_Volsung wrote: »
    Dual mount dwarven spider when?

Probably November with Skyrim event. Most likely they will release Stine Eagle Aerie during event also and a bunch of Dwemer related stuff.
  • Akasha_Mei
    Akasha_Mei
    ✭✭
    Last year was so nice, had different crates very frequently, new moon, Flames of Ambition, Gloomspore, Grim Arlequim... I cannot help to compare with this year. I'm so disappointed. It's all mixed. 😐
    Kind Regards,Akasha Mei