The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Endeavor Daily - Complete 1 Holiday Quest

FlopsyPrince
FlopsyPrince
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I did 3 other entries, but how was this supposed to be completed? I earned tickets, but I did not see any "holiday quest" today even though the new event (High Isle) did just start.
Edited by ZOS_Icy on September 30, 2022 1:10PM
PC
PS4/PS5
  • PeacefulAnarchy
    PeacefulAnarchy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    holiday quest is the event starter quest from the crown store. It tells you to go to a bunch of places around the zone. Not very short.
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to pick up the Event Quest at the Impresario's tent, in the Gonfalon Bay Gaming Hall or from the Crown Store.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    As soon as I saw the quest marker was in the Tales of Tribute area, I dropped it immediately. I avoid that area like the plague.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As soon as I saw the quest marker was in the Tales of Tribute area, I dropped it immediately. I avoid that area like the plague.

It has nothing to do with Tales of Tribute. It's just in there because it has you eat some dishes inside the club.
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »

It has nothing to do with Tales of Tribute. It's just in there because it has you eat some dishes inside the club.

Doesn't matter if it's included in the quest or not. I don't want to go anywhere near the place.
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A very long winded holiday quest. If people are hoping to use their new characters, be prepared to do a lot of running, swimming and “surveying”.

As to the quest giver location, no idea why it’s at the Gonfalon Bay Gaming Hall. You have to eat three bowls of food and if not careful you can accidentally steal stuff.

Anyhow, it’s done.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »

Doesn't matter if it's included in the quest or not. I don't want to go anywhere near the place.

What? Not even to try some fish biscuits? I'm so curious 🧐 LOL

Anyway, the holiday quest was long-winded as another poster noted, so you were probably better off anyway
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It may have been long, but I enjoyed it. It didn't take as long the second time (on a different server) since I knew which ways to go and which ways to avoid because of terrain issues. And part of the reason it took as long as it did was because I couldn't stop running over to every resource node I passed by. I ended up getting two of the new event style pages from harvesting nodes, so it was a win-win. Plus, I liked the leaning-this-way-and-that animation of craning for a good look at each site.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A couple of the dangerous locations were amusing.

I also ran across two leads lying on the ground near areas I had to scout, so it might be worthwhile for that.
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post