The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Increase Master chest box location "Lair of Maarselok"

AvalonRanger
AvalonRanger
✭✭✭✭✭
Increase Master chest box location in the "Lair of Maarselok" dungeon
Put the more number of master chest box at the "empty super long disgusting road".
Very please. :s At least, there're no reason change the level design. Just put the more chest
box out there, and upload the patch. Super constructive and smartest idea. 90% people will agree this. :*
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on September 20, 2022 1:55AM
My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, this farm is a pain. This dungeon is LONG. Its not even the running around, its the boss mechanics that make you hurry up and wait. The thought of running this another 20 times is not appealing. Thankfully, a lot of the trash can be skipped, and most of the GF groups I have been in seem to be on board with doing so.
  • Carcamongus
    Carcamongus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    At least the scenery is beautiful and the blasted lead drops (or more frequently, doesn't) from the final boss. Not fun is running Imperial City Prison several times, since the lead drops from a boss in the middle of the dungeon and after failing to find it, you have to finish the other half of that dump.
    Imperial DK and Necro tank. PC/NA
    "Nothing is so bad that it can't get any worse." (Brazilian saying)
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least the scenery is beautiful and the blasted lead drops (or more frequently, doesn't) from the final boss. Not fun is running Imperial City Prison several times, since the lead drops from a boss in the middle of the dungeon and after failing to find it, you have to finish the other half of that dump.

Yea, scenery is beautiful, but first time. After repeating 40 times, it's just hell.

At a first glance, "Imperial City Prison" has similar aspect like "Lair of Maarselok".
    Because, it's very long like "LoM". However, not same at all actually.

There're not so much empty zone in "IcP" like "LoM". No redundancy event also.
    It's very long but tight and has enough density. So pacing is very good.

LoM is still the worst dungeon, and 90% people agree with this.
    My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
    I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
    But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
    By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
    Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".
  • PrinceShroob
    PrinceShroob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree that Lair of Maarselok has too much dead space. You could cut most of the sections in half and lose nothing. The climb to the final boss is particularly bad and lasts twice as long as it needs to.
  • MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I don't like this dungeon very much either. It seems like they made it long not with a bunch of different creative stuff but with repetition. It's the same (or almost the same) thing over and over. And it long, so very long, meh.
    PS5/NA