The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Connecting page stuck

TheWoanderer
TheWoanderer
✭✭✭
I'm stuck on the connecting page. I cannot progress further and am unable to get into the game. This is now going on for over half an hour.
Are there problems with the Xbox/EU servers?
Anyone else having this problem?
What is going on?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on September 22, 2022 1:28PM
  • TheWoanderer
    TheWoanderer
    ✭✭✭
    Just noticed the pinned message
  • Bladerunner2532
    Bladerunner2532
    Soul Shriven
    I have same issue was playing fine on my xbox series x europe. I went to Microsoft shop to buy crown tried to switch back to game and got kicked and sitting in the Connection screen.
  • TheWoanderer
    TheWoanderer
    ✭✭✭
    Going to be another late night now, after dailies and doing some event farming.
    Missed out last night because I went to a concert to see The Toy Dolls and got back late this morning, was hoping to make up for it by jumping on now.

So very frustrating
  • DreadKnight
    DreadKnight
    ✭✭✭
    The entire game seems broken again, can't complete many dungeons due to doors failing to open, mechanics failing to work etc., now can't even log in.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The issues related to logging in to the North American and European Xbox megaservers have been resolved at this time. For this reason we are going to close this thread going forward. If you are still having issues with logins or connecting please feel free to start a new discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.