The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

OMG!! What's happen? ZniMAC Inc. Media lose there MIND!!!!

blue_peaceful_Manticore
thank you!!thank you!!thank you!!

15X DARK CHIVALRY CRATE
5000 Crowns now for only ----> 3,500

A mystery collection of Dark Chivalry related items!
To view information about reward odds, open Help > Tutorials > Crown Store > Crown Crates.
You are guaranteed at least four rewards. Let's go!!!!

How many of you fallen for love this!?
Edited by ZOS_Icy on September 18, 2022 5:49PM
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's nothing in those I have any interest in, so I'll save my crowns.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • BlackAxiom
    BlackAxiom
    ✭✭✭
    EnKor wrote: »
    thank you!!thank you!!thank you!!

15X DARK CHIVALRY CRATE
    5000 Crowns now for only ----> 3,500

A mystery collection of Dark Chivalry related items!
    To view information about reward odds, open Help > Tutorials > Crown Store > Crown Crates.
    You are guaranteed at least four rewards. Let's go!!!!

How many of you fallen for love this!?

this happens literally everytime new crate is about to come out LOL
  • joergino
    joergino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, it doesn't happen every time. There have been crates that didn't get a discount when they were about to be removed from the store.
  • BlackAxiom
    BlackAxiom
    ✭✭✭
    joergino wrote: »
    No, it doesn't happen every time. There have been crates that didn't get a discount when they were about to be removed from the store.

but still it is something we have seen happen many times before.
  • thorwyn
    thorwyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Idk but this looks like an attempt at winding up the anti-loot-crate crowd to me.
    Then again.. looking at the post history of OP, he seems to enjoy spending crowns. *shrug*
    And if the dam breaks open many years too soon
    And if there is no room upon the hill
    And if your head explodes with dark forebodings too
    I'll see you on the dark side of the moon
  • blue_peaceful_Manticore
    thorwyn wrote: »
    Idk but this looks like an attempt at winding up the anti-loot-crate crowd to me.
    Then again.. looking at the post history of OP, he seems to enjoy spending crowns. *shrug*

yeah!
    I real hate lootbox. Pay 5k Crowns to buy\give\burn money to buy nothing... or ..... at least four rewards guaranteed it's nonsence for me.

But if we are talking about discount... 3.500 Only to play and get "nothing".... four random rewards im in!
  • thorwyn
    thorwyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure whether your reply is able to disentangle my confusion. It is a 30% discount for random digital items. But hey, glad you're having a blast. Enjoy. :)
    And if the dam breaks open many years too soon
    And if there is no room upon the hill
    And if your head explodes with dark forebodings too
    I'll see you on the dark side of the moon
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, this definitely does NOT happen with every Crate season. From simple observation over the last several years, between one-half and one-third of the Crate seasons receive a discount in their last week of availability.

My guess would be that they implement the discount when the season has not sold as well as expected. For the seasons that have met expectations, the price likely remains the same.

It would not surprise me if, given the mood of the player base after U35, the current season did not meet expectations. Hence the current discount.
  • N00BxV1
    N00BxV1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fbeeab0f-a33b-47c9-97e6-0b99e25214a3_text.gif

"Weekly Estimated Net Usage Statistics"
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Glad to see someone promoting the cash shop, especially the crown crates. Maybe it will help improve the Weekly Estimated Net Usage Statistics.

• Carcamongus
    Carcamongus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just wish they were more consistent. In the past, all crate seasons had discounts when they were about to change. For some reason, that stopped and now we never know which ones will be discounted.
    Imperial DK and Necro tank. PC/NA
    "Nothing is so bad that it can't get any worse." (Brazilian saying)
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm saving my few Crowns for the house coming at the end of the month, which will require buying yet another Crowns pack first. Then I'm hoping that what's left after that will get me the Q4 Collector's Edition DLC on two servers.

But I'm not addicted, or anything! :D
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • rpa
    rpa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Shouldn't this kind of stuff be buried in the Crown Store section of forums?
  • alternatelder
    alternatelder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    joergino wrote: »

It has happened with every crate batch the first time they released.
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post