The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Loading Profile Failed

ACamaroGuy
ACamaroGuy
✭✭✭
4mj76ybtak2j.jpg
I keep getting this message, the game will not allow me to log in. Before I hear that I have no internet, I can play other online games. I have also gone under my saved data and cleared out my cache and did the hard restart on the Xbox Series X. Is ESO servers down at this time? Xbox NA.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on September 22, 2022 1:32PM
For the Empire
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @ACamaroGuy

"Loading profile failed" is an error message that indicates there is an issue with The Elder Scrolls Online connecting to either your Xbox account or the Xbox Live Network itself.

Are you still getting this error message today?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ACamaroGuy
    ACamaroGuy
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Bill wrote: »
    @ACamaroGuy

"Loading profile failed" is an error message that indicates there is an issue with The Elder Scrolls Online connecting to either your Xbox account or the Xbox Live Network itself.

Are you still getting this error message today?

It cleared up the next day. Thank you.
    For the Empire
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for letting us know the error has been resolved. We will now close this thread since the OP no longer needs assistance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.