Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Double telvar event

MCBIZZLE300
MCBIZZLE300
✭✭✭✭✭
just wondering when the double telvar event is occuring? Isnt it usually around this time of year?
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on September 13, 2022 2:04AM
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It has been, but I think there's a good chance we won't see one this year because they have other events they want to run.
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They did the year 1 event back in Febuary, I doubt we'll see another double Tel Var event for quite some time.
  • opalcity
    opalcity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noooo - people have only just stop complaining about being forced to do PVP from the midyear event!
  • EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    FluffWit wrote: »
    They did the year 1 event back in Febuary, I doubt we'll see another double Tel Var event for quite some time.

That was last August, not February :)
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That crafting one gave me a bunch along a crapton of keys that eventually got hotfixed to stack. No box had anything above 1000, it did complete a daily endeavor though.
  • MCBIZZLE300
    MCBIZZLE300
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kringled_1 wrote: »
    It has been, but I think there's a good chance we won't see one this year because they have other events they want to run.

Damn that sucks, it's the only event I like :/
  • MCBIZZLE300
    MCBIZZLE300
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any staff can clarify? @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Kevin
    Edited by MCBIZZLE300 on September 12, 2022 12:33PM
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • MCBIZZLE300
    MCBIZZLE300
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding

Got an answer possibly?
  • DirtyDeeds765
    DirtyDeeds765
    ✭✭✭✭
    They will probably bundle it with the heroes of high isle event like they bundled it with an event last year.
  • MCBIZZLE300
    MCBIZZLE300
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still no update on this.