The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for: The Undaunted Celebration In-Game Event, Live Starting Today!

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
wsi7lgpguqbo.jpg
Official Discussion Thread for Article, "Earn Bonus Loot by Delving Tamriel’s Dungeons During the Undaunted Celebration Event"

"Earn special event rewards by conquering Tamriel’s many dangerous dungeons during the Undaunted Celebration in-game event!"
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Only 2 event tickets per day, right?

(Yes, I read the article, but I wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything there.)
    Edited by FlopsyPrince on September 9, 2022 12:21AM
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • agelonestar
    agelonestar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My least favourite event. You can't love 'em all I guess...
    GM of Sunfire's Sect trading guild on PC/EU. All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost...... some of us are just looking for trouble.
    GM of Sunfire's Sect (Open) & Dark Star Rising (Priv) | Retired GM of several trade guilds | Trader | Here since the beta
  • Ingenon
    Ingenon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please fix the UI error https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/616904/ui-error-on-console/p1, and then extend the Undaunted event.

Many folks have posted on these forums and other I have talked to on guild discord and chat about how they are getting kicked from dungeon groups because of this UI error, and the time it takes some folks to recover from it. PUG are not waiting for folks that have to restart their game because for some folks this UI error locks up their controls.
  • BMedussa8
    BMedussa8
    Hey, that UI error happened to me yesterday. Couldn't do a darn thing....had to completely restart my system (Xbox) and by the time I tried to rejoin the pick up group....they had finished (Elden Hollow I)...
  • EmilyElizabethESO
    EmilyElizabethESO
    ✭✭✭
    This UI Error event is so much fun, thanks!
    Edit: don't try to die to environmental damage, you can't use a wayshrine 😄 10/10 ZOS, good job
    Edited by EmilyElizabethESO on September 9, 2022 10:49PM
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for running the event over 2 weekends.

Stay safe :)