The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Style Page: Encratis's Behemoth Shoulder?

FlopsyPrince
FlopsyPrince
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Any idea why I cannot learn this even though it says I can? Nothing happens when I "use" it to try and learn it.

I have tried with no addons enabled (on the PC) and it still won't learn.
Edited by ZOS_Suserial on August 31, 2022 8:25PM
PC
PS4/PS5
  • BalDing710
    BalDing710
    ✭✭✭
    i have the same issue but i'm sure it will be fixed in the next incremental.
  • TheGreatBlackBear
    TheGreatBlackBear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it possible that you already know it? :trollface:
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

The system says I can learn it, so I would assume not. I didn't see any entry in the Outfit Styles list in Collections. I do have 2 of the shoulders in my Set Items, so maybe it won't let me learn the pattern for the last one? (I didn't know you could learn set items from Motifs.)
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • N00BxV1
    N00BxV1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's already been reported by two different threads in the Bugs section. Jessica responded the same day I made my thread but haven't heard back since.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/615544/style-page-encratiss-behemoth-shoulder-can-not-consume
    Edited by N00BxV1 on August 31, 2022 7:39PM
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    last i heard the encratis outfit pages (head and shoulders) were both bugged and did not allow you to use them, even if you didnt know them

the outfit pages only have a relation for the outfit tab in collections, and have nothing to do with your gear collection for the dungeon (or at least it shouldnt)

learning the outfit page for monster sets definitely does not translate to learning the gear collection entry for the set
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • TheGreatBlackBear
    TheGreatBlackBear
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The system says I can learn it, so I would assume not. I didn't see any entry in the Outfit Styles list in Collections. I do have 2 of the shoulders in my Set Items, so maybe it won't let me learn the pattern for the last one? (I didn't know you could learn set items from Motifs.)

That’s the meme. This was reported already and the initial response was are you you don’t know it already?
  • ZOS_Suserial
    ZOS_Suserial
    admin
    After review of this thread, we have decided it is best to close it down as there is already an established thread. When creating threads on our forums, we ask that you check (search) for the topic, to see if there is already a thread for it. Doing so helps reduce redundant threads.

Please use the link provided to move to the advised thread.

Style Page: Encratis's Behemoth Shoulder - Can not consume
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Community Rules | Code-of-Conduct | Terms-of-Service | ESO-Home | ESO-Help
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.