The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Zelvraak’s Realm in the Graven Deep dungeon on NORMAL

davidtk
davidtk
✭✭✭✭
Hi, just want to ask how to survive Zelvraak’s Realm phase on 50% of HP on NORMAL difficulty?
Ghost do not heal and hp falling super fast down, I can stand in that realm only about few seconds.
We tried it only in two so it is four ppl mechanic or?
It is bugged or what?
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on August 22, 2022 11:48PM
Really sorry for my english
  • Zyva
    Zyva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just did it with myself and one friend, both of us in dps setups and with our isobels out. So we could roleplay the dungeon in peace.

We got all 3 buffs, if that matters, that you get on the side.

We wiped twice before we had whoever got taunt of the colo (ended up being me), sprint like mad away in a circle while he burned the boss from 50 to 0%.

As for the "downstairs" phases (where the screen looks grey), we just ran to the different 'peaceful' ghosts around the arena until the downstairs phase ended and we were sent back up to the 'normal' arena. The ghosts look like they are just standing there, with a slightly brighter white circle around their feet.

Zyvä (Nightblade) ~ Purricâne (Sorcerer) ~ Boñfürr (Dragonknight) ~ Cätnïp (Warden) ~ Boñespùrr (Necromancer)~ Catsänova (Templar)
  • Zyva
    Zyva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    --to clarify, we did not dps during the downstairs phase. I slotted the nb heal for myself, and he slotted crit surge, and we had no trouble living.
    Zyvä (Nightblade) ~ Purricâne (Sorcerer) ~ Boñfürr (Dragonknight) ~ Cätnïp (Warden) ~ Boñespùrr (Necromancer)~ Catsänova (Templar)
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • davidtk
    davidtk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Interesting. In that phase no heal works at all, running to the ghost do nothing
  • davidtk
    davidtk
    ✭✭✭✭
    It could be problem that we had pale order ring equiped.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Kevin
    Edited by davidtk on August 23, 2022 9:37AM