The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Sorc King Patron

vivisectvib16_ESO
vivisectvib16_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm not sure what, but a change needs to be made with how this patron works..if your npc opponent picks this deck the match devolves into a back and forth competition of who can keep the Sorc King patrons favour, otherwise be overwhelmed by the boarding party cards. The npc will ALWAYS spend the 3 coin to take the favour away from you, and you have to spend the 3 coin to get it back the next round. It's quite tedious, and not fun at all.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on August 22, 2022 10:03PM
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • Roxxsmom
    Roxxsmom
    ✭✭✭
    There was a different thread about this as well, and that does indeed seem to be the general consensus. It's not that the Sorcerer king deck in unbeatable, in fact I could generally beat the npcs with it before the patch, it's just that the strategy is very one dimensional and dull.

From the discussion, I was under the impression that some changes to this deck were incoming with the new patch, but I didn't see mention of any changes to that deck in the patch notes.
  • Jofish
    Jofish
    ✭✭✭
    Please could you tell us to exactly where you moved this thread? TY
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jofish wrote: »
    Please could you tell us to exactly where you moved this thread? TY

It shows the forum a thread is in at the top of the page.

4ejw62r7lyhn.png
    Edited by SilverBride on August 23, 2022 2:34AM
    PCNA