Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Is Ascendant Order style motif live?

roqueforty
roqueforty
✭✭✭
I've never played newer dungeons (not my cup of tea), but the Ascendant Order style is something i've always wanted, but i can never find it in guild stores. Are the style pages account/character bound? Are they even in the game? Pls let me know. Thank you!
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on August 22, 2022 9:38PM
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the crownstore atm.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Arthtur
    Arthtur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It drops from today. U have to wait for some time if u want to buy it cheap tho.
    PC/EU @Arthtur

Toxic Tank for the win :x
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • AshfieldLad
    AshfieldLad
    ✭✭✭
    Is this not dropping? I ran shipwrights a couple of times on vet none of us got one and it’s 50% chance and I can’t see any pages in guild stores for sale
  • MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right now the situation is as follows:
    a) Ascendant order motif is available in crown store
    b) Ascendant order motif is supposed to drop from ShipWright Regret , but it does not (?)
    c) Dreadsail motif (which should drop in Coral Aerie) drops in ShipWright Regret.
    Edited by MajThorax on August 24, 2022 8:18AM
  • Balastar
    Balastar
    ✭✭✭
    EU/PC trading guild:
    Traders of the Covenant - Grahtwood - Elden Root - To join, contact ingame @Balastar
  • Balastar
    Balastar
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Kevin @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

The Crown store showcase and crown store tells us Ascendant order motif drops from Coral Aerie:
    bbxqez8legqd.png
    727oous2birq.png

The achievements say Ascendant order motif drops from ShipWright Regret and Dreadsail motif from Coral Aerie:
    s9gzuddw4uzi.png

My guildie got Dreadsail motif yesterday from Coral Aerie:
    10xozcejvlzm.png

Is the Ascendant order motif currently dropping? Is Dreadsail motif dropping in accident as it is not in crown store? Can you fix this mixup?
    EU/PC trading guild:
    Traders of the Covenant - Grahtwood - Elden Root - To join, contact ingame @Balastar
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got 4 Dreadsails pages from about 7-8 runs of normal Shipwright's Regret yesterday, no Ascendant Order pages though.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • ShilohNC
    ShilohNC
    Do we need to do these on vet/hm for a chance to get a motif drop?