The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vvardenfell/Elsweyr/Warden/Necromancer

robwolf666
robwolf666
✭✭✭✭✭
My kid got access to Vardenfell with her version of ESO, and I just gifted her Elsweyr...
Question: Why haven't the Warden and Necromancer classes been unlocked?
Pretty sure those classes were unlocked with those zones when I bought them for myself ages ago. Confused.
And cheesed off at potentially having to spend another 3000C to unlock them.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on August 22, 2022 8:48PM
  • Hämähäkki
    Hämähäkki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you bought the expansions via crowns those classes are not included. If you bought them as an update they should be included.
    TherealHämähäkki
  • robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fan-bloody-tastic. Anything for ka-ching I guess, bloody rip off.
    Edited by robwolf666 on August 22, 2022 11:29AM
  • Hämähäkki
    Hämähäkki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I once bought the Morrowind Collectors Pack, thinking the chapter and all the other stuff being included. Boy was I disappointed.

So I guess everybody has to learn it the hard way :|
    TherealHämähäkki
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, can't fault you for not knowing, but after a year a "chapter" will become a regular DLC included in ESO+. Classes originally included then become a separate purchase while the price tag of the DLC drops a little compared to the chapter purchase. Note that preordering the game and its newest chapter also includes all previous chapter DLC.
    So if you want to give your child Greymoor, Blackwood and High Isle at some point, I would recommend you preorder next year's chapter (not as an upgrade but as the full game, which can then be used like a regular upgrade code - except that it costs like 10$ more but includes the previous chapters and the upgrade doesn't). Doing it that way saves you quite a bit of money, if you were planning on getting all of these former chapters at some point. There are also new DLC megabundles that include some of these former chapter DLCs alongside the other associated DLC, which can also save you some money if you don't opt for the other method.

Also do look into ESO+ as you get immediate access to all DLC with that except for the current chapter zone, but you also get 1650 crowns per month to spend on things such as classes. With a month of ESO+ you could for example unlock jewelry crafting, the psijic skill line, Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood skill lines, antiquities and Blackwood's two companions and you'd still have the 1650 crowns left - all of which you get to keep even after your subscription expires. Provided you did unlock it during that time, which is a lot to ask for in just one month.

There is a ton of stuff to buy in ESO and it probably is confusing on purpose, but there are ways out there to save a lot of money.
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post