The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

QuakeCon ESO Segment- Talkin' Tamriel & Lost Depths Trailer

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
Hi All, this is your official thread for our ESO segment, Talkin' Tamriel! You can check that out here at Twitch.tv/Bethesda This is where official discussions will be had. Drops will be enabled.

Here is the timestamp for the Talkin' Tamriel Segment.

Trailer for Lost Depths DLC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY_MrLbxpC4
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on August 22, 2022 11:56AM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey Kevin, it looks like you posted this at the moment this went live. Was there a more advanced notice about this segment? It looks like the QuakeCon schedule was posted here an hour into the special. Am I reading that correct?
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    We had other posts on QuakeCon last week. And we also had communications across the board on all of our other platforms. We are posting as these events are going live to make sure there is another push for notifications as things go live.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    We had other posts on QuakeCon last week. And we also had communications across the board on all of our other platforms. We are posting as these events are going live to make sure there is another push for notifications as things go live.

Thanks, I must've missed it!
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    No worries! Things have been flying all over the place regarding QuakeCon. The fact I have my head on somewhat straight is a miracle.
    Staff Post
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No worries! Things have been flying all over the place regarding QuakeCon. The fact I have my head on somewhat straight is a miracle.

Dodge roll the stress!
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    I'm trying Destai!
    giphy.gif
    Staff Post
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    Please humor me with a phenomenally stupid question -- had to miss webcast; settling my Mom's estate among other things (sigh). IF we are ESO Plus members, will we be getting the bonus pet/mount for free or do we have to preorder it? If so, how? Any physical stuff associated with this DLC? Thank you. Need to play more; it's been a hellish last 16 months.
    Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @Threemoons Not a stupid question! Here's some info:

No physical stuff this time around.

There is a Mulberry Hermit Crab pet that ESO+ members will receive as part of stepping into The Lost Depths.

There is also the Turquoise War Pangrit mount, the Pangrit Nymphling pet that is part of the collector's bundle or you can buy them individually from the crown store.
    Staff Post
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately, I had to miss this event because I was at work. (Thursday was literally the first day of school for my students...wish this event would have happened a week or two ago.)

Is there or will there be a video posted of the Talkin' Tamriel segment? I have been searching all weekend, but I haven't found anything, and I would love to see what I missed.
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kallykat wrote: »
    Unfortunately, I had to miss this event because I was at work. (Thursday was literally the first day of school for my students...wish this event would have happened a week or two ago.)

Is there or will there be a video posted of the Talkin' Tamriel segment? I have been searching all weekend, but I haven't found anything, and I would love to see what I missed.

Here's the Twitch VOD timestamp for the segment:
    https://www.twitch.tv/bethesda/v/1565584816?sr=a&t=5425s
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Thanks for linking that, @Maitsukas! I have also placed that link in the original post.
    Staff Post
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    @Threemoons Not a stupid question! Here's some info:

No physical stuff this time around.

There is a Mulberry Hermit Crab pet that ESO+ members will receive as part of stepping into The Lost Depths.

There is also the Turquoise War Pangrit mount, the Pangrit Nymphling pet that is part of the collector's bundle or you can buy them individually from the crown store.

Thanks so much! Apologies, just saw this.
    Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends