The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Clear Rules on Tea Bagging

• Galarthor
    Galarthor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    T-bagging is fine, it's part of the game / culture just like trash-talking.
    That being said, 1-shot builds and stealth gankers should just explode when they tbag somebody - out of shame for using such lame builds ;)
    Options
  • xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Galarthor wrote: »
    That being said, 1-shot builds and stealth gankers should just explode when they tbag somebody - out of shame for using such lame builds ;)

Most of us already do, but its not shame were feeling. ;)
    Edited by xxslam48xxb14_ESO on August 19, 2022 12:30PM
    I wrote a poem that I titled, "The ganker's delight."

As you lay upon the ground, cry not little pawn.
    The pain will pass as quickly as my blade did take you,
    but my delight will last and you will respawn.
    My heart simply cannot contain my joy, when I ply my trade.

The fault lies with you, your skill was lacking.
    Now your salt is mine forever, can't you hear the laughing?
    Once you were so proud and now you are reduced to this.
    A miserable, loud deuced fool.

With every tear you drip, with every excuse you let slip.
    All of your insecurities and worries bring a smile to my lip.
    From your despair I have ripped endless glories,
    but our affair is over now. Be afraid for I will return for more.

I have received many titles, to my allies I am The sniper Emperor and Grand champion hero of the Pact. However these titles mean little to me, it is the ones given to me by my victims that I prefer. To them I am "Xv1er", "trash", "no balls", "zerger", "noob", "cringe", "no skill", "camper", "100% new", "the reason this game is dying", "pathetic", "a sack of piece of [snip]", "mediocre", "absolute inbred", "beyond a virgin", "ganky dork", "fat smelly 40yr old virgin", "little girl", "daddy", "exploiting loser", and every [snipped] word known to man.
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    paulychan wrote: »
    I don't mind the ol" Jimmy Dean dip after a good 1v1

to me, if you're successful in a very competitive drawn out 1 v 1 - that's the time when you really need to have your emotes set with appropriate gestures/taunts...

i definitely understand some folks are using it to try to "tilt" other players in to reactive behavior...

especially off-hours, you'll fight the same players over and over again...

after a decent 1 v 1, to me, bagging sez you're either lazy or noobish...you can obviously build and fight well though...

where i see bagging occur the most is if one, two or even three players have the nerve to come attack a larger group...it's funny, we should all be thanking those players, without them we might as well be sitting outside wayrest :)
    Edited by geonsocal on August 19, 2022 5:02PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Galarthor wrote: »

Most of us already do, but its not shame were feeling. ;)
    yeah-thumbs-up.gif
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As this thread has become unconstructive and filled with baiting, we have decided to close the discussion. Please remember to follow the forum rules posted in each forum when deciding to reply to a thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.