The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "Meet The Character- Dhulef"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
nk2b4z209b3o.jpg

Official Discussion Thread for Article, "Meet The Character- Dhulef"

"The Redguard Dhulef may have retired from the high seas, but he still has an adventure or two left in him! Learn more about the unlikely pirate-turned-mage in our latest Meet the Character."
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on August 31, 2022 12:48PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • TheRimOfTheSky
    TheRimOfTheSky
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now why is that ranch rat mayo Mornard talking about my yokudan king dhulef like that? I know he ain't no milk man.
    trollyard.gif
    oceanmam-dr-umar.gif
    Edited by TheRimOfTheSky on August 9, 2022 5:38PM
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All we learned was that he's a pirate mage with some knowledge about the stonelore druids. Very informational! Very creative!
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
    Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
    Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
    Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
    Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
    Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
    Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
    Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
    Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
    Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
  • FluffyBird
    FluffyBird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All we learned was that he's a pirate mage with some knowledge about the stonelore druids. Very informational! Very creative!

They skipped Smolder Scrolls and now all the thirst is leaking into "Meet The Character"-s. C'mon, even Chinese gachas have some personality and lore meat on those "oh no he's hot" bones.
  • TheRimOfTheSky
    TheRimOfTheSky
    ✭✭✭✭
    proof that Zenimax needs ACTUAL black writers, far as I can tell their entire writing staff is caucasian. easy to see a white person wrote this and reduces a character to blatant fetishization
    Edited by TheRimOfTheSky on August 21, 2022 3:26AM
  • FluffyBird
    FluffyBird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    proof that Zenimax needs ACTUAL black writers, far as I can tell their entire writing staff is caucasian. easy to see a white person wrote this and reduces a character to blatant fetishization
    I have a feeling that finding an actual Redguard writer might not be that easy...
    I fail to see how it's a race problem. Looks like a bad bait.