The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is Twice Born Star a 'proc' set?

Zama666
Zama666
✭✭✭✭
I thought proc sets were always on.
The two Mundus stones were always active, right?
Or did I get this wrong?

Also, why doesn't in work in PvP? I doubt it would be over powered.... or is that just a bug.

Yes, I still like this set, I think it can be very flexible.

Like stacking Orders Wrath + TBS with Thief and Shadow...many possibilities.

for PvP I would want run Pariah + TBS Lord+Lady

Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on August 1, 2022 2:01AM
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you are wearing it on body, it should be always active, if you have it on front bar weapons you are going to lose its ability when going to back bar. I dont know if they fixed the bug that doing that dropped the second mundus and you had to reapply it

Soupy twist
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    @fizl101 so if I used on as 5pc - will both mundus stones work in PvP?
    Tanks for responding!
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    In cp pvp yes, dont know about no cp, you would need to check the list of sets that work that is around here somwhere
    Soupy twist
  • mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes it works on non cp campaing. Also you can use google to find answer for simple question (like "yes or no?") a lot faster.
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    mocap wrote: »
    yes it works on non cp campaing. Also you can use google to find answer for simple question (like "yes or no?") a lot faster.

Hey @mocap !

I was not looking for a fast answer - looking for people from the community - they are the ones I prefer to hear from. Sometimes there is further commentary or questions. It is interactive.

And I got to hear from you! Which is appreciated!!!!