The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Can't use mouse to select which bank feature I want to use

jrfk2
jrfk2
✭✭✭
So I generally play with a controller on PC, but in order for the TCC addon to work when in a guild, I use keyboard/mouse to interact with the banker.

I noticed yesterday that after hitting "E" to talk to the banker, when the list of bank choices displays on the screen .. I can't use my mouse to select which choice to use ..I can use the mouse scroller to scroll to the choice I want, and then use the keyboard to activate it .. but that is a bit more involved than just being able to click on one with the mouse. I didn't change any controller or keyboard settings on my end .. I can only presume something was changed in game?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on August 16, 2022 2:10PM
  • jrfk2
    jrfk2
    ✭✭✭
    the problem was that gamepad mode got set to ON instead of AUTOMATIC ..
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thanks for letting us know the issue was with gamepad mode being set to ON. With the setting change fixing the issue, we will now close this thread from further posts.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.