The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

There has to be a better way to get gear in Cyrodiil

Calicancer77
Calicancer77
Soul Shriven
I just spent 684,000 alliance points to buy 2 weapons from the Elite Gear Vendor in Cropsford. All I was there for was an Inferno and Resto staff from the Grace of the Ancients set. This set only has 15 items in it, I still don't have 3 of them, but I do have 29 rings and 11 necklaces that I don't need. I can sell them at the guild trader, but that doesn't make up for all AP. If y'all can't just let us purchase the specific items we need, then PLEASE at least separate the weapons from the armor and or jewelry. The jewelry drop rate is always higher than everything else. I had to purchase 57 Unknown Grace of the Ancients armament bags to get 2 weapons, that is excessive.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on July 28, 2022 12:36PM
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    it's not particularly excessive when you consider how long it takes to make those alliance points. With double ap its only 3-4h solo which in comparison to dungeon farming isn't really that long.

@Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But you can purchase the items you need. Use the guild trader system that was specifically designed for that and find the pieces you need that others are selling. That is how I cleared 60% of my PVP stickerbook and now only have like 4 set pieces total left to obtain.
  • Tberg725
    Tberg725
    ✭✭✭
    Lol I spent almost 1 million AP getting a 1h sword of potentates
  • biminirwb17_ESO
    biminirwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tberg725 wrote: »
    Lol I spent almost 1 million AP getting a 1h sword of potentates

There are plenty for sale starting at 40k a few at 150k - always best to check traders first
  • vgastel
    vgastel
    ✭✭✭
    Do the PvE quests in the three towns plus chorrol and cheydinhal. The ones in cropsford, Bruma and Cheydinhal are quite fast - albeit boring if done too often -, but you do get Cyrodill gear plus a citrus for 50% faster leveling to GO plus jewelry in guaranteed purple quality plus a boon box during the cyrodiil event.

That is 50 Cyrodill items in a 2-3 hour run. Include the new ones in your sticker book, put the ones you already have in the guild trader for reasonably good money and decon the purple jewelry for zirconium grains. Pretty lucrative, doesn't cost any AP and will make you good gold. But admittedly it gets boring rather quickly.

Edited by vgastel on August 13, 2022 10:09PM
  • patricknl76
    patricknl76
    ✭✭✭
    Well it can be worse , its called imperial city . Wanted to complete my IC stickerbook . After spending over 3,5 million telvar im still missing a shield breaker dagger. After 2,5 million I was already only missing that piece. So i bought 400 purple shield breaker specific boxes . And guess what stil no dagger . Completely broken system . Its cant even be called rng .
    And checking every trader manually , cause im on ps5. And cant find 1 for sale . Would happily pay a million for it at this point .
    Edited by patricknl76 on December 4, 2022 5:00PM
  • xylena_lazarow
    xylena_lazarow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you can't find them on TTC, you can also generally pay a random PvPer gold and they'll buy you boxes.

Yea I know it's annoying, but you can at least solve it by throwing gold at it.
    Edited by xylena_lazarow on December 4, 2022 9:22PM
    PC/NA || CP/Cyro || RIP soft caps
  • patricknl76
    patricknl76
    ✭✭✭
    If you can't find them on TTC, you can also generally pay a random PvPer gold and they'll buy you boxes.

Unfortunately im on PS5 so no TTC , just waiting until friend get some luck with the boxes.
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Unfortunately im on PS5 so no TTC , just waiting until friend get some luck with the boxes.

what is the psn? I have a boat load of ap and could part ways with a bit of it
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • patricknl76
    patricknl76
    ✭✭✭
    Ty for the offer but its IC so only telvar. So slowly making some telvar again and cross my fingers . Or wait till someone in my guilds get lucky :)
    Edited by patricknl76 on December 6, 2022 8:04AM
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ty for the offer but its IC so only telvar. So slowly making some telvar again and cross my fingers . Or wait till someone in my guilds get lucky :)

ah, you needed telvar.....my bad, I just saw that part of the convo, either way I will check my bank for you to see if I have a dagger collecting dust. I barely play anymore and have loads of telvar as well...so I will buy a couple boxes and see as well
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."