Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nazarey mask already dropping?

Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus
✭✭✭✭✭
Nazarey mask already dropping?
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on July 26, 2022 1:26AM
PC/EU
  • Arthtur
    Arthtur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It should drop but... motif doesnt drop yet and looking at how many ppl is mad about U35... i dont think many ppl will farm it.

Im saying it "should" because i didnt see any mask for sell yet, only shoulders. So yeah...

I just heard from a friend that apparently mask is bugged and doesnt drop. So i dont know now :expressionless:
    Edited by Arthtur on July 25, 2022 3:37PM
    PC/EU @Arthtur

Toxic Tank for the win :x
  • shaxigamingeb17_ESO
    It's bugged (maybe not activated) and it wasn't mentioned in the hotfix notes. My disappoinment is immeasurable and my day is ruined
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • Triplesixtyson
    Triplesixtyson
    ✭✭✭
    I tried to submit all the info i have to support. There is no doubt something is wrong with the mask style page drop rate...or like someone mentioned, possibly not even dropping at all. I have not seen a single one anywhere and neither has anyone in my circle and its not for lack of trying believe me.