The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Zenimax, please, add "Tales of Tribute" as a separate category for the bug reports.

DinoZavr
DinoZavr
✭✭✭✭✭
Zenimax, please, add "Tales of Tribute" as a separate category for the bug reports.
@ZOS_GinaBruno (Dear Gina tagged for visibility)
Thanks in advance.
PC EU
  • Tornaad
    Tornaad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes! Please!
  • Rooatouille
    Rooatouille
    ✭✭
    Support.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Just to clarify here. Are you asking about the bug report section in-game?

I can relay this request, just want to be clear on what is being asked.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Rooatouille
    Rooatouille
    ✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »

I believe that is the intention, yes. From my experience, when encountering bugs in ToT there is no specific support section when reporting a bug so I just choose PvP options until with the "Other" category (or something along those lines, not looking at the menu options right now).

Additionally, it'd be nice to generally have more character space for describing the bug and the ability to upload screenshots that aren't taken right then and there as I am unable to report a bug in the middle of a game and provide a screenshot, though I often have screenshots of the bugs that I've taken in the moment.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »

Additionally, it'd be nice to generally have more character space for describing the bug and the ability to upload screenshots that aren't taken right then and there as I am unable to report a bug in the middle of a game and provide a screenshot, though I often have screenshots of the bugs that I've taken in the moment.

you can normally do this by viewing your tickets in the support site (click support above here or help.elderscrollsonline.com/)
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • DinoZavr
    DinoZavr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin thank you for response.
    Yes. For the ingame /bug reports.
    I mean the category like Questing, PVP and such. Right now i am to select UI as category.
    (PVP could be an option, but some bugs manifest when playing with NPCs for dailies)

Bug are different like i cannot kill my opponent's only agent paying 4 gold to Celarus - i lose my gold but "Select an agent to remove" and press R to confirm prompts do not appear, or like game allows the first player to select 3 patrons (erroneously informing Player2 selects patron, while it actually Player1, but they miss this because of 30s timeout), awarding zero points for victory, applying deserter penalty for nothing, and.. there are more.

It would be much easier to report bugs if the game offers clear choices of the topmost categories.

edit: typo
    Edited by DinoZavr on July 27, 2022 6:19PM
    PC EU
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Thanks for clarifying. We can share this feedback with the team. We'll follow up with any additional info.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • DinoZavr
    DinoZavr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin many thanks!
    PC EU