Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Chaurus eggs

OneWingedAnge7
OneWingedAnge7
✭✭✭
Hello, does anyone know of the best way to obtain these pesky alchemy ingredients?
The adult Chaurus is rare and doesn't seem to want to give me the goodies.
Where is the best place to kill these enemies?
Cheers :)
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on July 25, 2022 1:35AM
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blackreach is the best place to find them. Any charrus has a chance to drop the eggs. There's a couple delves on western Skyrim that have them as well.
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Grand Master crafter, all styles and all furnishing plans known pre U41.
    Vamp and WW bites available for players.
    Shoot me an in-game mail if you need anything, happy to help!
  • captainwolfos
    captainwolfos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes you can pick up static chaurus eggs from around nests. They're usually "ruined chaurus eggs" which are vendor trash, but sometimes an actual alchemy ingredient chaurus egg will drop.
    Enemy of Boob Plates
    For the Covenant! For the High King!
    Solo Player | PVEer | Not caring about PVP since 1992
    Spill some blood for me, dear brother
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have received a fair few in Tales of Tribute reward bags, I've gone from less than a 100 to nearly 500.

This is doing the NPC dailies not playing real people and tbh I do those on several characters some days when I'm bored. Each set of dailies gives 6 reward bags and also for the first time ever my numbers of Heartwood and Mundane Rune are staying stable even though I'm currently decorating too!!

PS:- I hate farming with a passion! 🤣
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post