The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

High Isle pre-order mail vanished

Horny_Poney
Horny_Poney
✭✭✭
Hi.

I pre-ordered High Isle and received the mail containing the 3 treasure maps and the 2 XP scrolls. Since inventory is always an issue in this game, I kept everything in the mailbox, waiting to be able to use them (which is now, actually). And also because it is not supposed to expire (expiration date was 2 or 3 carets):
System Mails that are sent to you due to pre-purchasing, buying a Collector's Edition, or a few other real-world purchases or activities, will no longer expire in your inbox.
PlayStation Patch Notes v2.21/1.03 - Waking Flame & Update 31

But yesterday, after a month, it vanished from the mailbox.

PS5 - EU
Edited by ZOS_Bill on August 16, 2022 2:06PM
  • blindsink
    blindsink
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, thank you for pointing that out ! I didn't realize mine disappeared too before reading your thread (PC on both servers)
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had this same problem, and it pissed me off because I was really looking forward to looking up those maps!z

PC-NA
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's worth noting that after today's maintenance patch, which states this:
    Fixed an issue where Collector's Edition mail was not properly appearing in the in-game mailbox for some players.

My High Isle CE Pre-Order email is still missing from my inbox. :/
  • Horny_Poney
    Horny_Poney
    ✭✭✭
    I contacted their support and received a new mail with maps and scrolls (with expiration date this time).
  • blindsink
    blindsink
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, how did you proceed ? Because I submitted a ticket and I only got an automated response telling me to uninstall/reinstall the game...

Oops didn't watch the ticket status (waiting on agent), well...
    Edited by blindsink on August 2, 2022 12:55PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We appreciate the update that our support team was able to send the missing High Isle items. Since the OP has gotten their issue resolved, we will go ahead and close this thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.