The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Notifications from Guilds and recent searches NOT being removed

Rikkadir
Rikkadir
✭✭✭
Apologies if this has been posted before but I can't find it.
Every morning the same daily notifications from Guilds are repeatedly displayed, even though I deleted them.
Also the recent searches in the Guild Store are repeatedly shown, even though I clicked R3 to 'delete recent search'.
Think this is since the last update on PS4 but only started happening recently.

If this has been mentioned before then please direct me to the relevent thread.

Thanks
Edited by ZOS_Bill on April 27, 2023 6:09PM
PS4/PS5/EU
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, but only on one guild for me! I have had the same notification every time I log in for the last few weeks (PS EU)
    Soupy twist
  • Rikkadir
    Rikkadir
    ✭✭✭
    fizl101 wrote: »
    Yes, but only on one guild for me! I have had the same notification every time I log in for the last few weeks (PS EU)

All guilds same notifications unchanged, I've got into the habit of deleting them all every morning, so if they have been changed I wouldn't know. Not fair on the guilds.
    And the recent searches not being removed is annoying.
    PS4/PS5/EU
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes it's very annoying. Just add it to the list, unfortunately.
  • demonology89
    demonology89
    ✭✭✭
    +1. I'm getting rather annoyed having to update my recent searches in the guild store all the time.
  • Rikkadir
    Rikkadir
    ✭✭✭
    +1. I'm getting rather annoyed having to update my recent searches in the guild store all the time.

Still not addressed, and if you delete recent searches, you get a UI error.
    nq2yam4orqzw.jpg
    PS4/PS5/EU
  • Rikkadir
    Rikkadir
    ✭✭✭
    Rikkadir wrote: »

nq2yam4orqzw.jpg

STILL NOT FIXED! Still get UI error,
    Recent searches not worked for over 12 months.
    Can't say what I really want to say...
    Edited by Rikkadir on November 16, 2022 9:21PM
    PS4/PS5/EU
  • Rikkadir
    Rikkadir
    ✭✭✭

nq2yam4orqzw.jpg

After update 2.39/1.21 on my PS4. Still not fixed.

It remembers recent searches until you log out. After logging back in, it reverts to searches I made 18 months ago.
    Don't think this will ever be fixed.
    They obviously don't care about base game bugs, which is a shame.

Thank you.
    PS4/PS5/EU
  • Thunderclap
    Thunderclap
    ✭✭✭
    Every morning the same daily notifications from Guilds are repeatedly displayed, even though I deleted them.

I have the problem with the "Notifications from Guilds" also on PC.
    Complete the same problem.
    PC EU - PVP - CP 2300+Win 10 Home 64-bit - 32GB - SSD 1000GBIntel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.6GHzNVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
  • Rikkadir
    Rikkadir
    ✭✭✭

nq2yam4orqzw.jpg

After update 2.39/1.21 on my PS4. Still not fixed.

It remembers recent searches until you log out. After logging back in, it reverts to searches I made 18 months ago.
    Don't think this will ever be fixed.
    They obviously don't care about base game bugs, which is a shame.

Thank you.

Still NOT fixed.after update 2.40 on the PS4.
    There's also the search bug where if you search for 'Companion's Greatsword' you get no results because the game thinks that it is Armor. lol

And still no response from whoever it is that doesn't care.

Merry Christmas. <3
    PS4/PS5/EU
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have that with two of the five gilds I am in. Same two guilds, always get a new notification from them every time I log in rather than just when they have an MOTD update.

Now, one guild may be because of updating raffle ticket count in MOTD. They have a lot in their MOTD, so I don't study it for minor changes like that.

But the other guild this always happens to me with, I know 100% for a fact when the MOTD changes or not because... it is literally my guild. That I am GM of. And I'm the only one who updates the MOTD. So it's both ironic and annoying when I update raffle ticket count in MOTD before bed, delete the notification of the valid update I just did, then I log in the next day to a NEW notification from my guild. Um, no, there is no new notification for that guild because I was asleep since the last one.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • Rikkadir
    Rikkadir
    ✭✭✭

nq2yam4orqzw.jpg

Still not fixed after update 2.41
    What is the point of being in a Guild? No notifications, searches not saved.
    Rather fix mounts we all have loads of.
    PS4/PS5/EU
  • Thunderclap
    Thunderclap
    ✭✭✭
    Same for PC version v8.2.10. Every morning the same daily notifications from Guilds are repeatedly displayed.
    PC EU - PVP - CP 2300+Win 10 Home 64-bit - 32GB - SSD 1000GBIntel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.6GHzNVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
  • Rikkadir
    Rikkadir
    ✭✭✭
    Same for PC version v8.2.10. Every morning the same daily notifications from Guilds are repeatedly displayed.

As an example, one Guild I'm in displayed contribution updates each week.
    I think we're on week 6 now.
    ls91h2fhbblb.jpg

The notification above has been displayed for at least 1 year.
    As usual, no acknowledgement.
    PS4/PS5/EU
  • Rikkadir
    Rikkadir
    ✭✭✭

nq2yam4orqzw.jpg

Still not fixed after update 2.41
    What is the point of being in a Guild? No notifications, searches not saved.
    Rather fix mounts we all have loads of.

Thank you very much for at last fixing the 'Recent Searches' bug after update 2.42.
    Much appreciated. <3
    PS4/PS5/EU
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As the issue with recent searches has now been fixed with the recent update, we will go ahead and close this thread from further comments.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.