Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Does doing master writs during the Zeal of Zenithar Event have double EXP?

Lazuli
Lazuli
✭✭✭
.. is there any double EXP activity during this event?
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on July 1, 2022 3:11AM
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No :/
  • Lazuli
    Lazuli
    ✭✭✭
    That's a shame since they give a huge push towards levelling, I was saving them for this event in hopes to get 2x1 levelling plus getting rewards.
  • Throxx
    Throxx
    ✭✭✭
    Pop a scroll.
  • PeacefulAnarchy
    PeacefulAnarchy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, but you can still use a 150 scroll or potion. So your choices are 350% xp in October (or maybe if there's an explorer celebration before then) or 250%xp + a reward box each now.
    Which is better depends on your goal.
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did some sealed consumable sealed writs earlier today.

There is definitely a trade off between the rewards and XP.

From the reward boxes, I got mostly blue provisioning recipes, some furnishing items, lots of companion gear (some purple), non-stackable treasure maps, character-bound Imperial City Keys, and style mats.

The experience earned was 7.5M experience (which also means I could have had 7.5M XP more). If they were equipment sealed writs, could have been as high as 12.5M xp.

Also, I freed up 100 inventory slots. :)

So it's up to you do decide what means more to you. Rewards or XP.
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I did some sealed consumable sealed writs earlier today.

There is definitely a trade off between the rewards and XP.

From the reward boxes, I got mostly blue provisioning recipes, some furnishing items, lots of companion gear (some purple), non-stackable treasure maps, character-bound Imperial City Keys, and style mats.

The experience earned was 7.5M experience (which also means I could have had 7.5M XP more). If they were equipment sealed writs, could have been as high as 12.5M xp.

Also, I freed up 100 inventory slots. :)

So it's up to you do decide what means more to you. Rewards or XP.

For me it's inventory vs can I hold it till October?

The experience boost from master writs was enough to offset the gold and mat costs here. But without that... unless I hit on a several 100k tel var there isn't a whole lot to offset the mat costs at current prices.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would hold on to equipment writs until October (stuffing them on a guild bank, alt inventory, or second account) and do the consumable writs now, as these award less XP.
    PC-EU