The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread: Gift Event Tickets During Zeal of Zenithar & Receive Free Crown Crates

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
a89atnfdzovb.jpg
Official Discussion Thread for Article, "Gift Event Tickets During The Zeal of Zenithar Event And Receive Free Crown Crates"

"Receive free Dark Chivalry Crown Crates by gifting Event Tickets during this year’s Zeal of Zenithar in-game event!"
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on July 12, 2022 2:16PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got excited until I realized the event tickets I have already earned are not eligible. One has to buy the event tickets to give away at 250 C each. So. . . would I spend 1250 C for 4 crates? Nope.

Disclaimer: I love crates but only if they are free. Never bought one, never will. :)
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Solecord
    Solecord
    Soul Shriven
    (editing my comment, problem resolved)
    Edited by Solecord on July 1, 2022 1:03AM
  • Marcus196604
    Marcus196604
    ✭✭✭
    Belgian players can not buy Crown Crates in the Crown Store, by law.
    They can however receive Ouroboros Crates from Twitch drops, and the occasional Crown Crate from Daily Login Reward.

How does this impact the Event Ticket Gifting, currently running?
    Will a Belgian player receive the entitled 4 Crate, when he gifts 5 Events Tickets to a Belgian friend?

@ZOS_Kevin
    Real men don't eat honey they chew bees.
  • averyfarmanb14_ESO
    averyfarmanb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    So, I purchased & gifted event tickets from the Crown Store to my wife's account, and she did the same for me, and apparently neither of us received crates after the event concluded. Is this a known issue?
  • averyfarmanb14_ESO
    averyfarmanb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    So, I purchased & gifted event tickets from the Crown Store to my wife's account, and she did the same for me, and apparently neither of us received crates after the event concluded. Is this a known issue?

Never mind - my other neuron fired. From the docs for the event:
    The Crown Crate delivery will occur by the end of August 2022.

So, it'll be a bit before we should expect them. Got it!
  • EozZoe1989
    EozZoe1989
    ✭✭✭
    iam poor so i got nothing needs be more free things like the crappy crates from twitch ,, in world bosses for events..
  • hananose
    hananose
    So... My partner and I each gifted the other event tickets and he got his Dark Chivalry crates and I have not. I guess there's technically 2 days left in August, but I'm getting a little worried. What do I do if they don't arrive?
  • kynesgrove
    kynesgrove
    ✭✭✭
    hananose wrote: »
    So... My partner and I each gifted the other event tickets and he got his Dark Chivalry crates and I have not. I guess there's technically 2 days left in August, but I'm getting a little worried. What do I do if they don't arrive?

I just want to add my experience here, my partner and I have received our crates!!

You might want to contact support and to review when you bought the tickets.

At the time when this article was initially released, it was a few hours before the official start of the promotion, I was scared that we gifted our tickets to each other too soon and would miss out. (turns out we were safe)

I have probably missed it myself, but I don't think there's been any kind of notification outside just having the crates available in game. (the little notification on the crown crate icon)

Goodluck!
    "The shrine is breathtaking, sitting upon a rise and dominated by many standing stones carved with holy runes. The place truly seems to have been kissed by Kyne's icy breath."
    - Urig the Wanderer