The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ToT Bad for my Mental Health

milkbox
milkbox
✭✭✭✭✭
I was pretty into this when it first launched. Quickly ranked to master, can beat NPC, got most of the achievements save a few card upgrades.

I've been banging my head against the PvP dailies almost since the start, and I've come to the conclusion I have to stop doing this. I've been within 20 points of Rubidite rank 10 times, now. I think I understand this game, but then I get these losing streaks and there seems to be nothing I can do.

Then when I do get a hand I might be winning, someone concedes. So I still can't get the daily.

It's ruining my mood for the entire day.

I'm only writing this in case someone finds themselves in the same boat. I can't say whether it's RNG, or I'm just not as smart as I think I am (which, actually, I know to be true. I guess I think I'm way smarter than I actually am). My point is this: if you find a GAME ruining your day, stop.

I hope to take my own advice and leave this alone.

To those enjoying it, may the odds be ever in your favor.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ive only been playing npcs so far, a lot better way to enjoy the game lol

i might try to work on the pvp achievements once they add more variety of decks and balance some of the more obvious issues out
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hey @milkbox. Thanks for posting as this is an important message. We want you all to enjoy the game. So if you are ever having a point in time where it becomes frustrating, please take the time to step away. We value your mental health as well, so you definitely are bringing up a good point for everyone to consider throughout playing any game.

And we are working on addressing some of the points related to gameplay that you mentioned. We'll have more updates on that at a later time.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure if it helps but I was stuck in Ebony and Quicksilver for what seemed like forever. I wound up finally getting through it by playing in off hours hoping it wasn't as competitive. Luckily I was right (at least at the time) I think it was between 4 and 5 am when I got my Rubexite rank.
    Proud member of the Psijic Order - The first wave - The 0.016%

• Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hey @milkbox. Thanks for posting as this is an important message. We want you all to enjoy the game. So if you are ever having a point in time where it becomes frustrating, please take the time to step away. We value your mental health as well, so you definitely are bringing up a good point for everyone to consider throughout playing any game.

And we are working on addressing some of the points related to gameplay that you mentioned. We'll have more updates on that at a later time.

Can you all please do something about the universal lead issue too? Been farming glenumbra blacksmith nodes for the oakensoul ring for like 20 hours now.
    Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Can you all please do something about the universal lead issue too? Been farming glenumbra blacksmith nodes for the oakensoul ring for like 20 hours now.

i dont remember but i think i got that lead in less than 5 nodes lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I got the lockbox 1st try and crab 2nd. Now stuck on this one!
    Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I got the lockbox 1st try and crab 2nd. Now stuck on this one!

dont worry im right there with you being stuck, just on different leads (watchlings and daily crafting writs are the ones giving me problems right now lol)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master