The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Amazon Prime Cliff Ram Pack claimed, but not received

thiste
thiste
✭✭✭
As the title says, I claimed the Amazon Prime Cliff Ram Pack from twitch, logged into my prime account from there. Now it says claimed, but I relogged several times into the game since yesterday and received nothing (usually things like that are instant).

Did I do something wrong?
Edited by ZOS_Icy on July 1, 2022 6:13PM
  • Vexen
    Vexen
    ✭✭✭
    I have the same problem. Accounts are linked and it says successfully claimed, however nothing ever showed up in game.
  • Vexen
    Vexen
    ✭✭✭
    it just came through, thank you
  • ChrystalWind
    ChrystalWind
    ✭✭✭
    I am having the exact same problem. I claimed the items and it shows as claimed and I am linked but I still do not have the items. There are many members of my guild that just told me that they are having the same problem. Any idea when this will be resolved? I see the person who posted before me has got theirs now. But others do not have theirs yet so it is not resolved I feel safe in saying LOL.
  • Blutengel
    Blutengel
    ✭✭✭
    I've tried unlinking and relinking and it seems to have fixed the problem.
    Edited by Blutengel on June 29, 2022 5:54PM
    Time for reckless audacity and derring-do!~
    Crow-Friend Warden
    Najara the Crusader Templar
    Thomasin the Witch Necro
    R.I.P Vet ranks...
  • sPark101
    sPark101
    ✭✭✭
    still no rewards, i will unlink everything and see if it helps
  • Gimmpy04
    Gimmpy04
    Soul Shriven
    Same here. I just un-linked accounts and still nothing. I did claim it when they were experiencing issues so I think that's to blame for it.
  • FrumpyCourage
    FrumpyCourage
    ✭✭
    Claimed over 24 hours ago, got confirmation, but didn't receive
    unlinked, relinked accounts, still nothing

Any official response to that, maybe?
    "You insisted on fighting, do not resent me for dying."
  • Carnage2K4
    Carnage2K4
    ✭✭✭✭
    Claimed over 24 hours ago, got confirmation, but didn't receive
    unlinked, relinked accounts, still nothing

Any official response to that, maybe?

Same, unlinked a few times, from twitch side and ESO side, relinked, nothing.
    Still "claimed" on Twitch Prime.
    Human Infant Connoisseur
  • FrumpyCourage
    FrumpyCourage
    ✭✭
    It finally arrived a few minutes ago...

now login issues...

You got to love this game
    "You insisted on fighting, do not resent me for dying."
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have the same problem. Claimed, not received, unlinked, relinked, logged off and on 3 times today, still not received.
    @ZOS_Kevin , any word on this?

EDIT: Sorry, did not see the thread stickied at top on this subject. Oppps.. lol
    Edited by wenchmore420b14_ESO on June 30, 2022 7:45AM
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • Fridant
    Fridant
    Soul Shriven
    I have received nothing yet, been waiting for over a day now, how do I solve this?
  • joerginger
    joerginger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing here either, accounts have been delinked and relinked several times by now, but nothing changed.
  • Vhale
    Vhale
    ✭✭✭
    Same here, hoping it clears up eventually.
    /knocks on heartwood
    The Ska'vyn Exchange
    Savage Blade
    Vhale Sirothe -Templar - Grand Master Crafter - Daggerfall
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am waiting for 5 days. No updates yet
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

We appreciate all the discussions on the Amazon Prime rewards but to consolidate all feedback into one place, we are going to close this thread down. You may continue the discussion here.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.