The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

World bosses busted?

notyuu
notyuu
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
It's simple, i encouter a world boss and kill it for a daily quest and it does not count for the daily, even if I solo it, then the WB fails to respawn, even after waiting half an hour, so I went to helpy a friend with his WB daily, and the moment I zoned in to where he was the WB despawned

Wtf is going on @ZOS_GinaBruno
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on July 1, 2022 2:58AM
  • EozZoe1989
    EozZoe1989
    ✭✭✭
    they need to have once week 5 drop crates for bosses,, in any map.. the *** crates from twitch drops would be cool
  • notyuu
    notyuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    EozZoe1989 wrote: »
    they need to have once week 5 drop crates for bosses,, in any map.. the *** crates from twitch drops would be cool

and what does this have to do with the fact that the world bosses appear to be broken?
  • Czeri
    Czeri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh good, so it's not just me.
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lots of complaints about this here and in game.

Just wait a couple months to do the dailies, this will be fixed and the drops will also be much better.
  • markulrich1966
    markulrich1966
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if you see many people standing at a boss waiting, or none at all, log out and back in until you get a boss.
    This relog often switches to a different instance of the megaserver.
    This was an issue already in summerset with the gryphoons not spawning, later with warchief zathmos in blackwood.

Some instances are more broken than others, so the switch is required.
    In High Isle it is the snake boss.
  • TylerDurden
    TylerDurden
    ✭✭✭
    I have tried to get shipwreck shoals to complete but the achievement won’t work. Tried 3 times so far and even went and killed everything I saw
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Couple days back there was couple dozen players standing at Serpent WB on high isle I waited an hour before giving up. I got it after the server reset next day.
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • belial5221_ESO
    belial5221_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    It was group event in pub dungeons for daily,not WBs in overland the other day.You gotta make sure to run mouse ober the bar to see more info if you don't know what counts.

Group Event Bosses = pub dungeon group boss
    Group Bosses = overland WBs
    Edited by belial5221_ESO on June 29, 2022 6:04PM
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It was group event in pub dungeons for daily,not WBs in overland the other day.You gotta make sure to run mouse ober the bar to see more info if you don't know what counts.

Group Event Bosses = pub dungeon group boss
    Group Bosses = overland WBs

I think he's talking about zone dailies not Endeavor Dailies <3

Also everyone is moaning about the WB's atm in all my guilds! :(

When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • belial5221_ESO
    belial5221_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    WB daily quests been fine for me,is it maybe certain zones?I know ppl complaining about High Isle ones,not hearing about others.Best to be more specific if possible. :)
    Edited by belial5221_ESO on June 30, 2022 12:07AM
  • notyuu
    notyuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    WB daily quests been fine for me,is it maybe certain zones?I know ppl complaining about High Isle ones,not hearing about others.Best to be more specific if possible. :)

ok
    I approach ANY world boss with quest to kill it: i do not get credit for kill, even if I solo them

I approach ANY world boss with quest to kill but boss is already dead: they do not respawn (waited 30 mins then gave up)

I approach ANY world boss without quest to kill: boss despawns, which is quite annoying for others, boss only respawns when I leave the area (tested with guild allies across 3 wbs in high isle, murkmire and the rift, with my staying around for 15 mins, boss only respawned after i left area)
  • Tra_Lalan
    Tra_Lalan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bosses in High Isle are bugged.
    If you ever encounter this problem try reseting the location: move away and go back as if you were reseting a survey.
    Or change channel by porting to other player from your guild. If there are other players waiting at the boss I think the only way is to port to different channel.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post