The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

High Isle world boss bug

Zefre
Zefre
✭✭
I have tried to do the boss encounter at Amenos Bay several times, but it does not register as completed. It is also part of the daily quest I picked up today, and it won't register for that either.

Xbox EU
Edited by ZOS_Bill on June 27, 2022 11:10PM
  • D14_Diabolos
    D14_Diabolos
    ✭✭✭
    Also some High Isles world bosses no longer respawn - causing World Boss Dailies to be extremely hard to complete. Especially Serpent Bog as Daily seems nigh impossible to complete. Have tried instance hopping by relogging but the issue seems to persist across several instances.
  • Zenzuki
    Zenzuki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, Serpent Bog Boss has never been up (that I can tell) since the update dropped.

Sat there with a bunch of others for about 45 minutes, numerous times, and it has never spawned.

I've never even seen this boss. I'm guessing it's a snake based on the name lol.

Please fix this ZOS.

And the one with the male and female boss on the beach (sorry, can't recall name), that one took three times killing it for the map icon to switch to white as completed.
    Can Open...
    Worms EVERYWHERE!
  • Anne13
    Anne13
    ✭✭✭✭
    There 2, or 3 bosses that is bugged in 1 instance and works in another.
    Not that we should have to keep spending extra time on a work around for bugs... But...

If you're in a bugged instance and the boss isn't spawning. Grouped with a friend. Stand in front of each other so you can see each other. Leave group. Log out. Log in. When you log back in. If you can't see your friend in front of you. Then you're in the other instance and you can group again and your friend can travel to you.
    For those that don't know this
    Edited by Anne13 on July 6, 2022 8:40AM
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Eldertide Theurges WB in Amenos (PCNA) is bugged as well, it won't grant the completion on the daily quest sometimes, and once it didn't respawn even after 15 minutes. When I have the quest and manage to complete it, I also don't get rapport increase for Isobel when I submit it.
  • Anne13
    Anne13
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh there's also another bug that when in a group with friends and picking up the 3 items before/after killing a boss. Some bosses will only let you pick up 2 of the 3 items.
    A work around if you're in a group is to have your group wait in the main town and 1 person goes to pick up the items. That seems to work.
    Edited by Anne13 on July 6, 2022 11:12AM