The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Infinite load screens since patch

Yakidafi
Yakidafi
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi. Anyone else experience infinite load screens since latest patch? Got it at login screen, and when loading zones.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on June 21, 2022 2:26AM
Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
PC EU/NA
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just the typical post-patch one at log-in, for me.
    No problem once in-game, though. (so far.)
      PC/NA Warden Main
    • emilyhyoyeon
      emilyhyoyeon
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      I can't even get to character selection

edit: I could, but it took over 5min which is not usual for me after patches
      Edited by emilyhyoyeon on June 20, 2022 1:42PM
      IGN @ emilypumpkin
      Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
      Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
    • Tandor
      Tandor
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      For some patches now I've had the usual first post-patch long load to character selection being so long as to throw me back to the login screen before I have even reached the character selection screen due to inactivity.
    • TaSheen
      TaSheen
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Working fine for me, fast and easy. PC NA and EU.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
    • Grizzbeorn
      Grizzbeorn
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Tandor wrote: »
      For some patches now I've had the usual first post-patch long load to character selection being so long as to throw me back to the login screen before I have even reached the character selection screen due to inactivity.

I've found that moving my pointer around and occasionally clicking on the load screen while waiting keeps me from getting kicked back to the log-in screen.
      It seems like the game registers those clicks as activity.
      If I don't do the pointer moves and occasional clicks while on that loading screen, then I'll get kicked back to log-in due to inactivity.
        PC/NA Warden Main
      • jikangire
        jikangire
        Soul Shriven
        UPDATE: It seems I am now able to log in again and play without issue. May have just been a hiccup on the server side that resolved itself as I made no changes on my end.
        Yakidafi wrote: »
        Hi. Anyone else experience infinite load screens since latest patch? Got it at login screen, and when loading zones.

I am unable to stay logged into the game since the servers came back up from maintenance this morning. I'm either getting lobby connection errors, or if I do make it in to the game and try to zone into another area I get disconnected again. This last time I made it into a delve only to have nothing spawn inside, no mobs, nothing to interact with etc.
        Edited by jikangire on June 20, 2022 2:00PM
      • Mayrael
        Mayrael
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        Yesterday I had to relog 3 times just to enter Deadlands Public dung. First port to zone. Second port to zone. Then when entering a portal.

Never happened to me before. Also The Deadlands zone loads extremely long, much longer than other zones for me.
        Say no to Toxic Casuals!
        I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
      • ZOS_Hadeostry
        Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
        Staff Post
      • ZOS_Bill
        ZOS_Bill
        admin
        The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
        Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
        Staff Post